An amazing morning.

You are in the dream realm,wandering mindlessly till you see a figure were you and loona gave each other your gifts,death bay. And he looks familiar......so you go up to him and he speaks,its the oni that chose you when he was a soul.

Oni:You chose someone.....right?

His voice deep,menassing and unsettling to listen to. You don't seem afraid though.

Y/N:Y-yea....I did,the one I chose a hellhound named loona,I trust her with my life and I feel like she will become a great oni one day.

Oni:I see,from my understanding you trust and love this girl. So you chose her because of those two reasons.

Y/N:H-how did you know that I love her?

The oni turned and approached you and out his hand on your shoulder.

Oni:Buddy,my soul is still in your body. I.Can.See.Everything as well as I know everyhting. But,I trust your instincts and your reasons. Bring the oni clan back to its form of glory.

Y/N:I-ill try....

Oni:You god damn better kid.

And the oni faded off into the wind. You shot up in a cold sweat again and looked around with your breath being fast and heavy. You look around and you see loona with her arms wrapped around your waist and sleeping soundly,with a stupid sleep smile on her face. You calmed down seeing this and placed your hand on her head,her ear twitches. You found this quite cute and kissed her on the head. You get her phone and check the time.

Y/N:Ugh. Its six in the morning........*yawn* shit man. I guess I cannot go back to sleep. Shit man and I was kinda sleeping well too.

You attempt and sucessfuly get loonas arms off of your waist and got up to make tea downstairs. You yawn and pause when you see Blitzo sitting at the table drinking a cup of tea himself. You think to yourself*Fuuuuuuck im so fucked*

Y/N:M-mornin Blitzo.......

Blitzo:Mornin Y/N,sleep well?

Blitzo gave off a smile that kinda gave you an off vibe but it made you feel okay.

Y/N:Y-yea.....kinda

Blitzo:Is Loonie still asleep?

Y/N went to the tea kettle and started it,got a tea cup,tea bag with a spoon of sugar and put milk in it first before the water.

Y/N:Yea,passed right the hell out.

Blitzo:Really now. She hasn't been sleeping well recently. Night terrors I guess.

Y/N:Heh,I guess I make a good sleep pal then.

Blitzo:I guess so.....I know about you and Loonie. And to be honest with you I'm happy for you two. I'm happy that loona found someone good.

Y/N:Thank you Blit-

He cuts you off with a tone that sent shivers down your spine.

Blitzo:But if you so as hurt her in the slightest way,I don't care what kind of demon you are you will be dead were you stand. Got me?

The kettle clicked signifying that the water is boiled.

Y/N:Y-yes sir.......

Blitzo:Good now go get your tea and let's talk for a bit. I wanna know you better if your with Loona now.

Y/N got up from the table and got his tea and sat back down. Y/N and Blitzo talked till Loona got up which was eight in the morning.

Loona POV