A fallen angel.

You walk out of the house in your wounded state still. Sword cluthed in your hand and the mask of an Oni forming on your face. You then hear loona in your head.

Loona:Y/N please come back! These things aren't angels nor demons. They are fallen and they cannot be killed,at least not yet.

Y/N:Loona,dearie. Ill kill one of those bastards and take their power for my own. This is to protect you and the others without worry. So please,stay safe my Loonie Toonie......

You continue to walk,ignoring loona in your head as you needed to focus in order to kill one of these things. You keep walking till you herd a blade swing behind you. You turn around to see a fallen angel,covered in demons blood with a purge mask on it. Demon horns are on its head and it has angelic wings. You managed to dodge its attack and you focused your power.

Y/N:This thing is tall,taller than Loona....I need to focus.

You focused your power and slowly Shogun armor starts to form ok your body,going from the feet up. You open your eyes to see the fallen angel charge towards you with murderous intent. It swung which you parried and dashed back to get distance so you could study this thing.

Y/N:This thing is strong,what have I gotten myself into?.....

You charged towards it with your blade being charged up for a swing. You got up to its face and swung your blade,the blade struck the mask with amazing power,the mask started to chip.

Y/N:I need to stun it so I could take its power.....

You continue to run around the fallen angel with the speed of the Wendigo,the fallen angel looked at you and said something in a language that you couldn't understand.

Fallen angel:$%%¥!?-^&!

Thoughts:What the fuck is it saying?

When the fallen angel finished what it said it swung its heilbird and it hit you,you flew into a wall with blood coming out your mouth.

Y/N:Shit,I wasn't expecting that......

You got up and saw the fallen angel charged at you again,but it was different this time. It had its heilbird in the air. It was charging an attack that you knew would possibly kill you if you didn't move fast.

Y/N:Shit!

You move in time to see the wall destroyed by the heildbird and the fallen angel slightly annoyed that it missed. You managed to run away from it,but it caught up quickly. It flew towards you and grabbed you by the throat and flew up in the hellish sky. You struggled to breath and break free,but its grip on you was strong. All you could do was wait,it stopped at a certain hight and started to fall at a fast pace. In a last resort you put your hand on its face and used an experimental move.

Y/N:ONI ART THREE! ENTERNAL DARKNESS!!!

Loona POV

Loona:Fuck fuck fuck why inst he responding?!?!

Blitzo:Calm down loonie,I'm sure he is fine. If he could survive one of earths strongest creatures he can survive one of those things.

I see Blitzo place is feet on the desk and start to relax.

Loona:FOR FUCK SAKES DAD! THIS IS A FALLEN ANGEL WE ARE TALKING ABOUT! HELL Y/N COULD BE DEAD BY NOW!!

I then hear a loud smash coming from outside,I rush to the window to see Y/N on top of the fallen angel covers in blood. He had some sort of armor on that looked like it came from medieval Japan. I run out of the house to only hear dad yell my name and to get back in the house as it wasn't safe. But I couldn't let Y/N die. Not my Y/N.

Y/N POV

I was on top of the fallen angel,it was stunned for a while so I took my chance.

Y/N:Fuck here we go.

I place my hand on the fallen angels face and I start to take its power.

Y/N:AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Thoughts:This shit is too much!! I can feel my body tear apart.

I look down at the fallen angel which is starting to flake away as I take its power. I put both hands on its face and screamed as I drained its last bit of power. Once I did I felt the symbiote escape my body and I saw it run off into the ally to find somewhere safe. I look down to see the fallen angel fully fade away. I started to lie on the ground in pain as its power was still settling into my body. I then herd loona run up to me.

Loona:Y/N!!

Y/N:S-stay away from me Loona!

Loona:Wh-why?

Y/N:Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh FUCK!

Loona:Y/N!!

Loona ran next to me and started to use her demonic power to heal me. I felt the warmth that it emited.

Loona:WHAT THE FUCK WHERE YOU THINKING!! I WAS TERRIFIED THAT I WAS GOING TO LOSE YOU!!

Y/N:Heh.....I did it to protect you.....I did it because I love you Loona.....

Loona looked down at Y/N with tears in her eyes.

Loona:I love you too you dumbass.....

Loona finished her healing and helped Y/N up and went to the house before any more fallen angels showed up. Once you both got inside Blitzo yelled at you both.

Blitzo:What the fuck were you two thinking!! You both could have died!

Loona only looked at Blitzo before she took Y/N to her room and set Y/N down on her bed. Y/N passed out instantly and Loona shortly followed. Hugging and cuddling Y/N through out the night yet again.