The past and a new target.

Y/N:Sure........why not.

Y/N looked up at loona with tears building up in his eyes. He tried to compose himself but he couldn't and just started to ball his eyes out into loonas chest.

Loona:H-hey hey its okay babe its okay.......

Loona put her hand on Y/N's head and started to pet his hair and pulled him closer into her chest to try and calm him down. After five minutes he looked up at her,tears still streaming down his face.

Y/N:I love you.....so God damn much loonie,you were the best thing that has happend to me since I came down here.......

Loona:I love you too Y/N.......you are the best thing that has happend to me in  long ass time.....do you wanna talk about it now?

Y/N looked up at Loona and said

Y/N:Y-yea,I think I'm fine to talk now......

Y/N started to snuggle up to loona,her fur touching your skin made you feel comfortable and for once....happy

Y/N:You know how and where I died right?....

Loona:Yea,it was when we killed that bitch by the dock right?

Y/N:Yea.....I died by a T-bone. And even if I survived I would have died within a month anyways.......

Loona:What do you mean by that?

Y/N:I fell into a deep dark depression due to a horrible break up......we lasted two god damn years and it was the first relationship I had with someone too......I would have been dead by my own hands a month later if I did survive.....

Loona:If you don't mind me asking,how did you two meet?

Y/N:.......its fine.......we met at TaeKwonDo,thats when is started it and when I got my black belt thats where it ended for us both.......I DID EVERYTHING FOR HER!!! NOT A DAMN THING I DID WRONG AND SHE JUST DROPPED ME INTO A DAMN HOLE WHERE I SUNK FURTHER AND FURTHER DOWN THAT HOLE!!!

Loona:Hey hey hey,calm down babe,your fine.....I'm here with you and ill love you till the end of time Y/N......I never make promises but I promise you that ill be with you always and try to make you happy no matter what......I love you so much Y/N.

Y/N:And when that guy came up to you and tried to steal you from me......I just couldn't anymore Loona...I was afraid of losing you....and with his demonic power he could have......

Loona:Hey look at me. I made a promise to you and I won't leave you......ever,now tell me about this demonic power.

Y/N:Its the power every demon has,it can go from simple body modifications to powers of overlords. He had one called Symbiote which its a power that gives you strength and unbelievable power......but I was able to take it with my own,power breaker. I can either break someone's demonic power or take it for my own...you have one too you know.

Loona:I do?

Y/N:Yea.....you do,you want me to tell you now or later for you to find out? You tease.

Loona:Hmmmm,ill think about it but you seem to be better.

Y/N:Yea......I guess,just one more thing loona.....she is still alive and I want her dead. Do you think we could go after her after the road trip?

Loona:I'll have to talk to dad about that one.

Y/N:Alrighty then.

With Y/N feeling better he got up from loona and brought her up,you and her got in bed and decided to watch a show but you didn't know what to watch.

Y/N:Hmmm,I got a show in mind loona. I just don't think you would like it.....

Loona was cuddled up next to you holding you close to her. Her ears perched up when you said this.

Loona:Oh? What is it?

Y/N:Its an anime called the Seven deadly sins. I loved watching it when I was alive and I thought you would give it a shot and watch it with me again.

Loona:Really now,that anime shit?

Y/N:Have you even given it a chance?

Loona:N-no but thats where lossers come from.

Y/N:Hey I watch it and I'm no loser am I?

Loona:No I guess not....fine fuck ill give it a chance.

You with your giddiness hug loona tight a put on the first episode. Episode after episode loona slowly got more and more excited about the show,you soon got to the last episode of the first season.

Loona:Holy shit Y/N this is amazing,now I know why people watch this shit.

Y/N:Told ya you would like it.

Loona:Hey we should get some sleep its getting late.....

Y/N:Y-yea I guess....

Y/N turned off the TV and snuggles up to loona and they both slowly drifted off to sleep,cuddling and holding each other in their arms.

To be continued.