A conversation between old freinds.

You,Alastor and Loona got inside the hotel to see five other demons. The female demon with blond hair ran up to you and Loona and with a gleeful tone said.

???:Hiiii welcome to the happy hotel!!

You jumped back over the demons energy.

Y/N:Thank you,but I thought the sign said Hazbin hote-

Alastor coverd your mouth and said in a loud tone.

Alastor:Charlie my dear,give the gentlemen here some space. He just got here.

Charlie:Right....sorry sir,anyways what are both your names?

Y/N:My name is Y/N and this is Loona. My girlfriend.

You clung onto Loona's arm saying this. Charlie stuck her hands out for you and Loona to shake,not being rude you shook her hand but Loona just turned it down imidiatly. You and Alastor walked over to the bar to get drinks and talk,Loona wanted to explore the place a bit as she was getting bored. You sat down and ordered your drink.

Y/N:Whiskey on the rocks please.

???:Whiskey? Finally someone with good taste!!

The somewhat cat looking demon poured you your drink and Alastor only wanted a margarita. You took a sip from your drink when you herd Alastor say.

Alastor:You seemed familiar when I saw you Y/N,were you a part of the Wendigo clan when you were alive?

You almost choaked on your drink hearing this. Then it clicked.

Y/N:I thought your name seemed familiar. You visited my dad often back then. Yea now I remember you,you were the guy that made a deal with dad that made him the Wendigo king.

Alastor:You were only ten years old when I visited if I recall right. Now tell me my friend,how did you die?

Y/N:Simple,died in a car crash,got T-boned and died instantly. The driver was drunk as hell.

Alastor chuckled a bit hearing that.

Alastor:Never in a million years did i think you would end up here....now tell me,how did you get that sword?

Y/N:Ah,I have the spirit of an Oni in my body when I was alive,so when I died I became one myself. This sword stays by my side constantly. Can't even remove it when I need to take a shower.

Alastor:So that Hellhound girl. Loona was it? She is an Oni as well then?

Y/N:Not entirely,not by soul but by recruitment. Had to do a ritual to make her into one,I swear Alastor she will be the thing that reserects the Oni clan. Now,I've herd a rumor that you yourself have killed a Fallen angel yourself.

Alastor paused for a minute hearing this. You took the final drink of your Whiskey and looked at him for an answer.

Alastor:No.....no my friend I haven't......have you?

You pulled up the hevanly daggers which made Alastor feel something that he haven't in centerys. Fear.

Alastor:H-how.....no demon nor angel could kill them.....how did you do it my friend?

Y/N:To be honest with you,I'm not a demon nor an angel,I'm an Oni. The only difference is that if your possessed by an Oni you can kill anything and take any power of any demon or angel you face.

You look at Alastor who had fear in his eyes. Something no one has saw before. You stood up,put the daggers away and patted him on the shoulder and said.

Y/N:It was nice talking to you Alastor but I need to find Loona and get back home. I'll talk to you soon my friend.

Alastor:Y-you too old sport.....you too....

You walked away from Alastor and the bartender demon,on a mission to look for Loona.

Loona's POV

I walked around the hotel aimlessly for hours on end it felt like,I felt dizzy a bit so I desired to sit down for a while. I pulled out my phone and saw that I had a text from Y/N

Texting.

Y/N:*Hey I'm trying to find you,what floor are you on?*

Loona:*Floor 5 I think.....*

Y/N:*Got it. See you soon Loonie Toonie. Love ya*

Loona:*Love you too you dork*

As I put my phone away I felt a major headache come on and I passed out fast.

Y/N POV

I got the text from Loona which made me laugh.

Y/N:Floor 5 floor 5......hmm

I had to walk up the stairs to floor 5 which was a major pain.

Y/N:*Huff* *Puff* Floor 5 here we go....

I opened the door to see a silouet of Loona sitting down on the side of a wall. I called out to her.

Y/N:LOONA,HEY IM HERE COME ON LETS GO!!

Thoughts:Something isn't right here.....

I walked over to Loona which turned into a full on sprint realizing that loona is passed out on the wall. I freaked out and picked her up. I didn't make it far before collapsing on the ground.

Y/N:Damn it......I got to try it,for Loona.....

I sat next to Loona's unconciouse body and started to chant. When I started to chant black angel wings sprouted out of my back and wrapped around me and loona. Then in a quick glimpse. Loona and I were gone,telaported to hopefully to home to make sure she wakes up safely.

To be continued