THIRTY ONE

Eleanor and Brian were grinning at the sound of the engine roaring of one of the cars Tej and Hobbs had brought back

Eleanor and Brian were grinning at the sound of the engine roaring of one of the cars Tej and Hobbs had brought back. The grins quickly left their face when Riley, Roman, Han and Gisele walked in looking beaten down. "What the hell happened?" Brian asked them.

"We met Dom's girlfriend." Riley said. "She's lovely."

Hobbs looked at the bruises on her face as she walked over to him. "You all right?"

"Yeah." Riley nodded.

Hobbs turned to face the others. "Tej, what have you got? Footage, CCTV? Talk to me."

Dom got out of the car to listen in as Tej replied. "I just went through all of it. Believe it or not, everywhere Shaw's team is, the cameras are down."

"That's a hell of a coincidence." Hobbs noted and looked down at Riley. "All right, we're going to pay CCTV a little visit. Let's roll."

The two left as Tej walked up to Han, who had some sort of weapon. "What is that?"

"That is a new toy for you." Han told him.

"So, what happened?" Dom questioned them.

Han turned around to face them. "Shaw's goons showed up and started shooting up the place."

Gisele walked over to them. "But we've got something big."

"What?"

She held up the phone in her hand. "Braga." Dom, Brian and Eleanor all glanced to each other as they stood up straighter. "He's working with Shaw." She threw the phone down on the table.

"What are you talking about?" Brian asked her.

Han nodded. "It's true." He said as Eleanor reached her hand out for Brian's. "That phone's filled with coded payment transactions that lead straight to Braga's cartel."

"Who the hell is Braga?" Roman asked.

Dom looked over to him. "He ran one of the biggest cartels in Mexico."

"And my old boss." Gisele added, Roman shooting her a look. "We used codes just like that to move money out of the country"

Brian held Eleanor's hand tighter as he sighed. "It all makes sense. Braga was running Letty, now he's working with Shaw. It would explain how the two of them met."

"Okay, so y'all know all this information about him, where do we find him?" Tej questioned.

Brian turned away from them and paced around, Eleanor's eyes following him. "He's sitting in a prison cell in Los Angeles."

Tej frowned. "How do you know that?"

Eleanor ran a hand through her hair. "Brian put him there."

Brian sighed. "All right, so this is the break we were looking for. If the two of them were working together, Braga will know what Shaw's up to." Gisele turned to look at him. "I'm going to pay him a visit."