THIRTY FOUR

The team sped out down the runway after Shaw and his men, Letty and Eleanor sitting in the back of the car as Dom drove and Brian sat up front

The team sped out down the runway after Shaw and his men, Letty and Eleanor sitting in the back of the car as Dom drove and Brian sat up front. Letty and Eleanor shared a look as they peeked up to see a plane landing in front of them. Letty looked over to Eleanor and then to Dom as she spoke. "She's as good as dead if Shaw gets away on that plane."

Dom glanced in his rear view mirror at his sister before looking to Brian. "Then we don't let him get away." He stated and sped up. He looked over to Brian. "Ride or die."

Brian looked back at him and nodded. "Ride or die."

Eleanor stuck her head in between the two seats and grabbed Brian's hand in hers, glancing to her brother. "Ride or die." She repeated as Letty looked between the three, recognising those words as the ones Dom said to her back at the race.

Dom shifted and sped up faster, speeding into the ramp of the plane just as Shaw and Riley got out of the car. The other two members or Shaw's team led Mia towards them and Riley clicked the safety of her gun off and pointed it at her. Dom's tires screeched as he headed towards her, Riley looking over at him before she was hit by the car.

Mia shoved the blonde woman off her and ran away as Brian and Dom got out of the car first, their guns raised. Dom shot at Shaw as the blonde woman chased after Mia. Eleanor slid out of the car and shared a look with Brian before chasing after the woman and her sister. The big guy went after Brian, picking him up by his throat and slamming him down on the hood of the car.

Shaw continued running after Mia and he ordered the blonde to tell the pilot to take off. Eleanor glanced to the cars sitting in the plane as she saw Shaw chasing after Mia. The brunette climbed on top of one of the cars and waited for Shaw to pass before she launched herself at him, throwing her fist in his face once again.

Mia stopped as she turned at the commotion as Shaw dodged one of Eleanor's hits and kicked her in the stomach and then the back of her knees. Eleanor grunted before spinning down on her knee, throwing her leg out at Shaw as she dodged his hit. He fell back against the wall and the brunette jumped on him, punching him repeatedly. Shaw grabbed her wrist in his and squeezed it tightly before kicking her in the knee, sending her down on the ground before he kneed her in the face.

The brunette groaned softly as she hit the ground, Shaw picking up one of the metal poles near them. Brian and Dom were fighting off the big guy but Dom had caught sight of his Shaw raising the pole up. "Dom!" Mia screamed.

Dom jumped up and headbutted the big guy, sending him crashing into the wooden planks behind him and into Shaw. Eleanor rolled out of the way, missing getting hit by them as Brian quickly ran over to her. Mia helped pull Eleanor up and Dom looked at the three of them. "Go!" He screamed at them.

Brian held Eleanor's hand. "Come on. Let's go." He urged the two and they ran down the plane.

They stopped as they saw a red car and Brian looked over at them. Eleanor shared a look with him before she was pushing Mia towards it. "Get in the car." The three got in and Brian started the engine up, reversing out of the plane.