FIFTEEN

"Welcome to Mexico, boys, lady

"Welcome to Mexico, boys, lady." Gisele smirked at Eleanor who stood between Dom and Brian as several buff men stood around her carrying trunks. "There are helicopters and surveillance cameras that scan for heat signatures at the border. But there are blind spots that I can guide you through via satellite. There can be no margin of error, so you must follow my every direction. Any questions?"

Brian and Eleanor looked towards Dom as he spoke. "I thought Fenix was gonna be here."

"He'll meet you out there." Gisele simply shrugged. "Alright, everybody, sync up." Eleanor's GPS buzzed and she took it out and synced it up. "Good luck, gentlemen and lady. You'll need it."

They got in their cars and followed the directions of the GPS. The desert was dark as Gisele forbade them from using their headlights. "Satellite linkup engaged." Gisele's voice came through the radio. "Keep proceeding northbound at current speed. Stay close to Fenix. He'll lead you across."

Eleanor glanced to the side and saw Fenix's car come out of nowhere, driving in front of the cars as they formed a straight line. The brunette stayed close behind her brother as he sped up more.

"Hurry it up. You guys have been tagged."

Fenix started driving quicker than possible without NOS. He's got to have something weird under his hood. Eleanor thought to herself as she switched gears and sped up. She rolled her eyes as she saw her brother drive out of line and speed up. "Toretto, get back in formation. They're sending a helicopter. You have thirty seconds."

Dom swerved back into formation as a hole in the cliff in front of them opened up. Eleanor carefully manoeuvred her car through the small tunnel. "The window is closing fast. You need to get out of there before they send ground support. Fifteen seconds."

Rocks started to fall behind Eleanor as she sped up, her heart beating erratically as she prayed they got out alive. "You're running out of time. You need to get out now!"

A breath of relief escaped Eleanor's lips as her car went uphill before it went flying out of the tunnels. She continued to follow behind her brother, glancing in her rear view mirror seeing that Brian had made it out as well.

They continued to drive through the mountains before pulling into a clearing. The men from before stood in front of their cars, all carrying automatic weapons. Eleanor parked her car and got out, throwing her jacket on. One of the men walked up to her, grabbing her elbow and shoved her forward roughly. "Sloppy!" Fenix yelled as he got out of his car, slamming the door shut. "Very sloppy!"

The man gave Eleanor another harsh shove, the brunette stumbling over her own feet. If the man didn't have such a tight grip on her, she would've fallen over. "Hey, don't touch me." One of the other racers, Malik, said as another man shoved him forward. "Hey, don't touch me, man! Hey, I said don't touch me, man!" The man ignored Malik as he continued to shove him. "Hey, look, dawg, don't put your hands on me."

Another racer, Tash, looked to Malik. "Hey, Malik, chill, bro."

"Yo, man, what's up with your boy?" Malik turned to Fenix.

Eleanor's eyes widened and she flinched as Fenix pulled out a handgun and pointed it to Malik's head. "Hey, boss man!" Dom called out as he got out of his car.

"What did you say?" Fenix questioned as he turned to him.

Dom glanced to his sister briefly before he replied. "I said only pussies run nitrometh."

"You looked under my hood?" Fenix growled. "I'm talking to you. Got something on your mind?"

Eleanor glanced around the area, seeing a group of men blocking her way to her car and to her brother. Her brown eyes locked with Brain's and she wished she was by his side. She'd feel a lot more safer if she was. "Seventy Plymouth." Dom stated, Eleanor's head whirling around to look at her brother. "Her name was Letty. And somebody wrecked her car."

"I wrecked her car." Fenix nodded his head, Eleanor's stomach dropping along with her heart. Tears filled her eyes at knowing that it was Fenix who murdered Letty. Her friend, her sister, her family. "You remember her face? Huh? 'Cause I don't. Last time I saw it, it was burning. Now what?"

"I'm gonna enjoy what happens next."

Eleanor covered her head with her arms as a loud explosion sounded behind her. The brunette's ears rang as she glanced around her in horror. She flinched at the sound of guns being fired all around her, bullets ricocheting off cars. The brunette jumped slightly as someone wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her to the ground.

She turned her head and breathed in relief as she saw it was Brian. "El, stay down!" He yelled to her over the sound of gunfire.

Eleanor nodded her head, staying right next to him, almost pressed against him as he picked up a gun and started to fire back at the men. The brunette spotted another gun to the side of her and she hesitated a moment before reaching across and picking it up, her finger pulling the trigger as she shot back at the men. 

Brian suddenly got to his feet, pulling Eleanor up. "Come on!" He pulled her behind him, their hands intertwined as they got into a car. Eleanor jumped into the back as Brian drove it to where Dom was. "Dom, get in! Get in! Come on! Come on! Dom get in the fucking car!"

Dom looked around him, searching for Eleanor and he started to panic when he couldn't see her anywhere. Eleanor leaned her face into view as Dom finished beating the shit out of someone. "Dominic!" She yelled to gain his attention and he looked relieved to see her safe. "Come on! We gotta go!"

Dom finally walked towards the car after throwing the man onto the ground. "Let's go! Hurry up!" He got into the car and Brain slammed his foot on the gas pedal, speeding out of there.