TEN

Eleanor sighed in relief as Dom finally pulled up to their house

Eleanor sighed in relief as Dom finally pulled up to their house. Letty and Leon had already left them, heading to one of Dom's friends who would get them out of the country. Vince was still in the hospital and as soon as Dom would find Jesse, they'd be leaving too. Eleanor got out of the car tiredly, Dom turning to her. The siblings hadn't spoken a word to one another since they left Brian in the desert. "Get Mia and start packing anything and everything." Dom ordered his sister.

With a sigh, Eleanor nodded her head, turning on her heel and trudging up the steps towards the house. She opened the door and stepped inside, closing it behind her. "Oh my God, E!" Eleanor's head snapped up as she heard her younger sister yell.

Mia ran down the rest of the steps, throwing her arms around her older sister. Eleanor winced slightly as she hugged her sister back. Mia pulled away and gave her a worried look after taking in her appearance. She had bloodstains on her clothes and hands and her hair was messy with smudged mascara under her eyes and down her cheeks.

Eleanor smiled softly as Mia grabbed her hand and led her up the stairs and into the bathroom, the brunette hoping up onto the counter. Mia grabbed a washcloth and ran it under the water before gently wiping away the dirt and smudged makeup from her older sister's face. "Are you gonna tell me what happened?"

Eleanor cleared her throat but kept her eyes lowered down on the ground. "Brian's a cop."

"What?" Mia questioned. "Are you kidding me?" Eleanor didn't reply, only nodded her head. Mia threw the washcloth down beside her angrily, starting to pace back and forth. "That motherfucker."

"Mia." Eleanor said sternly. "Watch your fucking language."

"Bullshit." Mia continued to curse. "He hurt you."

All of a sudden, Eleanor could hear yelling. "What was that?" Mia stopped speaking and they both heard shouting from outside, one voice belonging to their brother. "Come on."

Both girls raced down the stairs and stepped out onto the front porch seeing Dom and Brian pointing guns at one another. "Are you fucking kidding me?" Eleanor mumbled to her sister as they leaned against a beam. "Dom, stop it!"

"It's over!" Mia added, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Ellie, Mia, stay out of it!" Dom snapped, not looking back at them.

Their attention then turned to the driveway when Jesse's familiar Jetta pulled up at the curb in front of the house. Jesse climbed out of the car and focused on Dom. "Dominic, I am so sorry! I don't know what I'm doing, Dom! I am so scared right now. I don't know what's going on."

Dom dropped the gun he held onto the ground and started walking towards Jesse. "Jess, what were you thinking, man?"

"I don't know!" Jesse replied as he moved about nervously. "I panicked! I'm so sorry! I'm scared! I don't know what I'm doing! Will you please help me?"

Eleanor's head snapped to the side as she heard engines approach them. Her eyes widened once she saw they were motorcycles. "Jesse!" She shrieked as she saw Johnny and Lance driving down the street towards them.

Jesse turned his head to face her and before he could even realise what her words meant, bullets began firing towards them. Eleanor heard Mia yell for her, the brunette turning towards her and pulling her down to the ground, covering her body with her own as bullets flew above them. Mia yelled for their brother, seeing him crawling across the grass to get to Jesse, Eleanor finding Brian ducked down on the ground as well.

The rain of bullets finally stopped, but not without a price. "Jess!" Eleanor screamed as she got off Mia and started running towards the fallen figure on the ground.

"Jesse! No!" Mia yelled as she followed behind her sister.

Eleanor fell down onto her knees on the other side of Jesse, grabbing his hand as Dom held his body in his arms. Eleanor barely comprehended Mia jumping from the grass onto the sidewalk beside her, the younger Toretto landing on her knees as they grieved over their fallen friend.

Dom looked down at his younger sisters as they both sobbed, Mia's hands over her mouth as she cried. His head snapped towards the driveway as Brian jumped into his car and drove after Johnny and Lance. Dom jumped up and ran towards his car, the younger Torettos looking up at him.

"Dom don't!" Mia shouted.

"Dominic!" Eleanor followed her sister's shouts.

Dom ignored them and got into their dad's charger. He sped off, the engine roaring as he did so. Eleanor looked back down to Jesse who she held in her arms, before her eyes turned to Mia who was still crying heavily.

Eleanor placed Jesse back down onto the concrete, her hand shakily reaching out and closing his eyes with her fingers. The brunette scooted over to her sister and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. Mia collapsed against her older sister as she cried into her shoulder. Eleanor squeezed her eyes shut, trying to make the pain more bearable.

Eleanor held her sister tightly as she tried to be strong for her. She had to be strong for her. Their family was once again torn apart. But she wouldn't let herself and Mia be torn apart. She had to be there for her and look after her. She could be strong for Mia. She would be strong for her.

After a little bit, Eleanor stood to her feet and grabbed Mia's hands, pulling her up to her feet after the police and ambulances took their statement and took Jesse's body away. Mia took one step and collapsed back to her knees as sobs racked her body once more. Eleanor bent down and hooked one arm around her waist, the other around her knees before she picked her up, carrying her up the stairs.

Eleanor sighed as she placed Mia down on her bed, pulling the covers up over her. The brunette leaned down and pressed her lips to her forehead. She turned the lights off and closed the door behind her, letting her sister sleep for a while, knowing she needed it.

Once she returned to the kitchen, her eyebrows furrowed as she saw the back door was open when she had left it closed. The brunette shook her head and closed the door, locking it. Eleanor turned around and noticed there was a piece of paper left on the counter. When she picked it up, it displayed a phone number, written in her brother's handwriting.

Everything from now on would change. She didn't know when she would see her brother again. When she would see Leon, Letty or Vince. Her family was truly ripped apart and she couldn't help but blame herself. If she hadn't of gotten involved with Brian, maybe it wouldn't have ended the way it did.