THIRTY NINE

Eleanor stood with Brian and Dom, her hands running down the sides of the tight dress she wore

Eleanor stood with Brian and Dom, her hands running down the sides of the tight dress she wore. It was a gold colour and had a slit going up her right leg. Her hair was pulled back into a Dutch braid and hung over her shoulder. Brian's arm was wrapped around her waist, his hand resting on her butt as he drank the champagne provided while Eleanor refused it.

"No, no, no, no. Listen, man, they telling me they party like this every day." Roman said over their comms. "On this level, they party every day. This is crazy. I might have to move out here. I think I'm gonna start a new culture. It's called 'Blairab.' You know, like black Arab?"

Everyone ignored him. "How we looking, Tej?" Dom questioned.

"We're almost in position." Tej responded. "Okay, so this is how it works. We gotta move in sync if we're gonna pull this off, so let's go over it to make sure everyone clearly understands their roles."

Eleanor rolled her eyes. "Roman, that means you." She said.

"You know what? You're being real unprofessional right now, El." Roman retorted.

Tej continued. "The God's Eye chip is hidden in a speed drive installed in the prince's car, which he keeps in a safe room vault."

"Now, I make eight to ten plainclothes security." Brian informed.

"Not to mention the prince and his personal bodyguards." Dom added.

Brian turned to face the bar, Eleanor turning with him. "Security cameras are clustered by the north wall." She informed the two. "That's where the vault is."

"Now, to get in that vault, we gotta tap into the security system, which can be accessed in the prince's bedroom." Tej said.

Letty down her champagne. "Alright, guys, I'm going in." She said and left.

"Now once we're tapped in, Ramsey and I can hack into the network and pop the door so you can get in and get that shit."

Roman quickly cut in. "Wait, wait, wait, wait. You missed a step. What about my step? What am I supposed to be doing?"

"No, we didn't miss anything." Tej said. "You're special teams. So when we need you, do what you do best."

Ramsey looked over at him. "And that is?"

"Shine brightly like only Roman Pearce can do." Tej replied.

Roman laughed. "See? Now we're talking."

"Alright, Tej, I'm in." Letty said.

"Alright, find the phone jack. The tap always runs behind that." Tej told her. "It's gonna be a three hundred and fifty megahertz CAT five e cable. They probably got a couple dozen back there, but this'll be the bonded pair with the plenum coat."

Letty made a face. "English, Tej."

"It'll be the orange wire." He said and Letty cut it. "Alright, ladies and gentlemen, we are in the pilot seat. Alright, Roman."