FIVE

Eleanor heaved a frustrated sigh as she ran one hand through her messy hair, striding over towards Mia

Eleanor heaved a frustrated sigh as she ran one hand through her messy hair, striding over towards Mia. "What about parts and service?" Mia questioned their older brother.

"Hold off on it." Dom replied.

"Dom." Mia exclaimed frustrated. "I don't know what to do with it."

Eleanor grabbed the bundle of files from her sister and flipped through them. Someone pulled a shitty car in front of the entrance of the garage, Eleanor raising an eyebrow at the sight of the crashed 1995 Toyota Supra. "All right, what the hell is this?" Dom asked as himself and Eleanor walked closer to it, Mia trailing behind Eleanor. "What do you got there?"

Brian gave them a wide smirk as he appeared in front of the car. "This is your car."

Dom crossed his arms over his chest. "My car? I said a ten second car, not a ten minute car."

Jesse walked up to the car and hit the side of it with his elbow. "You could push this across the finish line, or tow it."

"You couldn't even tow that across the finish line." Dom said causing Eleanor, Mia and Letty to all laugh.

"No faith." Brian smirked at him.

Dom shook his head. "I have faith in you, but this isn't a junk yard. This is a garage."

Brian's grin grew. "Pop the hood."

"Pop the hood?"

"Pop the hood." Brian confirmed, nodding his head confidently.

Eleanor and Mia stood to the side as the boys brought the car inside, Letty returning to the car she was fixing. The two Toretto girls watched as Jesse was leaned over the car, inspecting what was under the hood. "2JZ enging." Jesse spoke, Eleanor's eyes widening. "No shit."

Brian laughed. "And what did I tell you?"

Dom shared a glance with Eleanor before he replied. "I retract my previous statement."

"You know what?" Jesse cleared his throat. "This will decimate all after you put about fifteen grand in it - or more. If we have to overnight parts from Japan."

Dom thought for a second before agreeing. "We'll put it on my tab at Harry's."

"Yes!" Jesse cheered before holding out his hand to Eleanor, the brunette high-fiving him with a smile on her face.

Dom turned to Brian. "I gotta get you racing again so I can make some money off your ass. There's a show down in the desert called Race Wards." Eleanor and Mia rolled their eyes in synchronicity. "That's where you'll do it. I'll tell you what, when you're not working at Harry's, you're working here. If you can't find the right tool in this garage, Mr Arizona, then you don't belong near a car."