THIRTY THREE

"I can't believe they stole a seventy ton tank for a three ounce computer chip

"I can't believe they stole a seventy ton tank for a three ounce computer chip." The military man; Oakes uttered as they stared at the little case with the chip in it.

Hobbs gave him a look. "That three ounce computer chip is more deadly than one thousand of those tanks."

Oakes looked away and towards where Letty was sat. "What about her?"

"Not her." Dom stated as Eleanor left Brian's side to stand in front of Letty protectively.

Oakes looked between the two. "She was working with Shaw."

"Was." Eleanor nodded as everyone came to stand in front of Letty. "She's always been one of us."

Hobbs looked towards Oakes. "Let's give them a minute." He advised before nodding for Riley to join the two as they walked out of the room.

Dom walked away and Eleanor looked to Brian before going after her brother, having a few things to say to him about what had happened. Letty watched them go and stood up to follow, but Brian stepped in front of her. "Hey." He whispered and everyone backed away, knowing the two had a lot to talk about. "Look, I don't even know how to say this to you." Letty waited patiently for him to continue. "Everything that's happened here is because of me. I'm the one that put you undercover..."

"Stop." Letty cut him off with a small smile. "I may not remember anything, but I know one thing about myself. Nobody makes me do anything I don't want to." She told him and Brian nodded before she walked off towards the two Toretto's.

Eleanor cut off her lecture to her older brother as she saw Letty walking over to them. The brunette looked between the two and gave Letty a smile. "I'll leave you two to it." She said as she nudged her brother in the ribs.

As she stood back beside Brian, Hobbs entered the room holding Shaw's arm while Riley led the other two members in. "Hey, Toretto! You need to hear this."

Dom and Letty came down the stairs as Brian grabbed Eleanor's hand and led her over to them with Gisele and Han following them. Roman and Tej came over as well to listen to what Shaw had to say. Shaw looked around at the team. "You guys really think you've won. This code you live by, it's the very reason why you weren't even in the game." His eyes landed on Dom. "I told you exactly what I was gonna do if you didn't walk away, Toretto. But you didn't listen. I told you I can reach out and break you whenever I want. And I have." Eleanor gripped Brian's hand tighter, not liking where this was going. Shaw's eyes then landed on the brunette as he gave her a smirk. "Maybe you should call Mia."

Dom immediately tensed up and Eleanor quickly looked to him. She clenched her jaw as she quickly pulled her phone out of her pocket, her heart thumping erratically in her chest as she pushed her tears back. Brian rubbed her back gently as the brunette dialled her sister's number that she knew off by heart. "Mia?" She questioned as the phone was answered.

"Ellie!" Mia screamed.

The phone cut off and Eleanor looked at Shaw dead in the eye as she moved before anyone could stop her. Her fist went flying straight into his face, knocking him down to the ground as she swung with all her force. Oakes snatched her away from him and the brunette fought against him as Brian, Tej and Roman ran forward. Brian grabbed Eleanor as Tej and Roman pulled Oakes off her.

Brian held Eleanor to his chest as she tried to fight him off as well, the brunette huffing as she stared at Shaw in anger. Brian walked them back to stand beside Dom, but didn't let go of her, knowing she'd run at Shaw once she was free. Shaw spat out blood as he looked over the team and he chuckled.

"So, this is how it's gonna go down." He spoke. "You're gonna cut me loose from these cuffs, you're gonna hand me the chip, and I'm gonna walk out of here and you're not gonna follow."

Oakes scoffed. "You must be joking."

Shaw turned to him before motioning to Dom. "Look at his face." He stepped closer to him. "Ask him if I'm joking."

Oakes stalked closer. "One hostage does not outweigh the threat to millions." Eleanor thrashed in Brian's arms, trying to get to Oakes now, but Brian held her tighter. "I'm sorry, but this changes nothing."

Hobbs whipped out his gun and held it at Oakes' forehead. The sound of guns cocking was heard as the military men in the room pointed their guns towards Hobbs. "It changes everything." Hobbs stated and Dom looked over to him. "You tell your men to stand down."

Oakes looked around at his men. "Stand down."

Hobbs glanced to Dom. "Toretto. I need you to know, the moment we let him walk out that door with that chip, words like amnesty and pardon walk out with him."

Dom stared Shaw down. "Those words went out the day we were born."

Hobbs nodded to Riley and she took the keys to the handcuffs off Oakes and went around Shaw's men to uncuff them. Shaw turned around to walk away but turned back. "Coming, babe?" He asked.

Everyone's eyes turned to Letty, who shifted on her feet uncomfortably. However, it wasn't Letty who responded. "Of course. I wouldn't miss it for the world." Riley smirked before walking over to Shaw, grabbing his outstretched hand. Eleanor stilled in Brian's arms, watching confused as she left with them. She played them all.

"Like I said." Shaw spoke. "You were never in the game." He turned and continued to walk out with his team. "If I see you on the horizon, I'll make the call and the girl's dead."

As soon as they had left the building, Tej ran towards his laptop and started clicking away. "I just jammed every signal up and down the spectrum." He informed.

Roman handed Dom a shotgun as Brian handed Eleanor a gun and she tucked it in the waistband of her jeans. "Let's move." Dom ordered.

"I'm coming with you." Letty declared as she slung her jacket over her shoulder. Eleanor gave her a small and nodded at her brother.