THREE

Dominic stopped in his tracks and looked inside the car as Eleanor leaned her head in between the seats, letting him see her

Dominic stopped in his tracks and looked inside the car as Eleanor leaned her head in between the seats, letting him see her. Relief washed over his face when he caught sight of his younger sister in the car. He quickly opened the car door and jumped inside, Brian not wasting another second as he swerved around the corner, narrowly missing an approaching car. "What are you doing here?"

Eleanor looked towards her brother as he grabbed hold of her hand. "I was too busy making sure Mia got out of there okay to find a ride of my own. Brian got me out."

"That true?" Dom looked back to Brian.

Brian nodded, keeping his eyes on the road. "She needed help."

The brunette looked out the windscreen, only to see two incoming cop cars heading straight for them. Brian smoothly slid between the two cars with ease, barely even touching them. Eleanor furrowed her eyebrows at this, Brian speeding over a hill, the Skyline becoming airborne for a short second before it hit the ground roughly.

"You're the last person I expected to show up." Dom admitted, breaking the silence.

Her brother was right. Dom had almost gotten him fired, beat him in a race and then humiliated him and also taking his car. Brain had no reason to help them.

Brian looked to the oldest Toretto. "Yeah, well, I thought if I got in your good graces, you might let me keep my car."

"You're already in my good graces, but you ain't keeping your car." Eleanor bit back her smile at her brother's response. The car was silent for a while before he continued. "You drive like you've done this before. What are you? A wheelman?"

"Nah, man." Brian denied, shaking his head.

Eleanor raised her eyebrows at this. There was no way in hell he could have gotten into racing without some kind of connection. 

"You ever boost cars?" Dom asked.

Brian shook his head, Eleanor leaning her chin on the back of Dom's seat. "Ever done time?" She asked.

"A couple of overnighters, no big deal." Brian responded to her, his eyes shifting to hers momentarily.

"What about the two years in juvie for boosting cars?" Dom questioned, Brian looking over at him with a surprised look. "Yeah, I had Jesse run a profile for Brian Earl Spilner. You'll find anything on the web, anything about anyone. So, why the bullshit?"

Brian cleared his throat. "So, what about you?"

The car went silent as Eleanor grabbed her brother's large hand in her small one, feeling him squeeze it gently. "Two years in Lompoc. I'll die before I go back."