TWENTY SIX

"Close, but not enough

"Close, but not enough." Gisele informed Han after he got out of the car after testing it out.

Han nodded and turned to Dom. "Dom, the window is too small, man. Only way we're going to beat the cameras is with invisible cars."

Dom smirked at him. "And I know just where to get them. Let's take a ride, boys."

Eleanor turned to Brian as he squeezed her hips and gave him a quick kiss on the lips before he left with the others, Gisele going with them to drive them. While the males were out, the three females spent time getting to know each other more and just having girl talk before they returned.

"Good race, O'Connor." Dom complimented him as they returned with their police cars.

Eleanor rose her eyebrows in surprise as she started to walk over towards them, her hands on her hips. "Thanks, Dom." Brian replied and Dom walked off. Eleanor looked towards her brother and tilted her head, Dom smirking at her. Eleanor only rolled her eyes before turning to face her boyfriend. "Do you know how long I've been waiting for that shit?" Brian and Roman did their bro shake in excitement.

Han looked to Roman before glancing to Eleanor. "Told you he didn't see it."

The smile on Roman's face dropped as he motioned toward where Dom was standing. "Your man right there? He let off the throttle at the line. You didn't do nothing. He let you win."

"Bullshit." Brian called his bluff as Roman and Han walked off. He turned to face Eleanor who smiled at him. "That's bullshit right, El? Dom wouldn't - he wouldn't let me win, right?"

Eleanor chuckled and placed her hands on his cheeks. "Of course not, babe." She lied and kissed him before walking away.

Mia and Eleanor left to go buy groceries having a special order from Roman on what he wanted them to buy for their dinner. As the two talked and bought everything they needed, the two were suddenly grabbed by none other than Vince. "Vince?" Eleanor asked surprised.

Vince rushed them out of the market. "Vince, what are you doing?" Mia questioned.

"Quiet!" Vince quickly shushed them as he placed his hand on both of their backs to lead them out. "They've been tracking you."

The two sisters shared a panicked look before they followed Vince out. They entered the warehouse with Vince trailing behind them, making sure no one had followed them to the warehouse. Brian spotted him quickly and angrily approached him. Eleanor was quick to place her hands on his chest, preventing him from attacking Vince as Roman stood behind them, not knowing whether Vince was a threat or not.

"It's okay. Wait. Reyes's guys were waiting for Mia and I at the market. Vince saved our lives." Eleanor quickly spoke.

Vince nodded his head at Brian and Roman backed off a little just as Dom spoke up. "You hungry?"