THIRTY TWO

The elevator to the warehouse opened, revealing Brian standing there

The elevator to the warehouse opened, revealing Brian standing there. He walked out as Roman dropped the bags he was holding. "You son of a bitch! You made it!" He laughed as he hugged him.

Tej smiled. "What up, man? Good to see you."

"Good to see you." Brian said as he glanced around at everyone packing up. "So, what's going on here?"

"Figured out they're hitting an army base in Spain." Tej informed as Han and Gisele made their way over. "Border patrol ID'ed Shaw's men crossing through last night."

Han and Brian did their handshake as he informed him. "Hobbs and Riley went to lock down the base. They're going to meet us there."

"Where's El and Dom?" Brian questioned as he hugged Gisele.

She pointed him in the direction the two siblings stood. "They weren't going without you."

Brian walked over in the direction she pointed to and he automatically went straight to his girlfriend. "El." He called her name and she whirled around to face him.

"Brian." She sighed in relief as she met him halfway and wrapped her arms around his neck as his went around her waist. "Thank God." She whispered as he kissed her forehead.

Brian cupped her face in his hands before leaning down to connect their lips. They pulled away and Brian looked between her and Dom. "I found out what happened to Letty. It's all my fault."

Eleanor slipped her hand into his and squeezed it gently as Dom walked over to stand in front of them. "Brian, whatever you found out, that's for you. What we're about to do now, is for her."

Tej walked over to the group as they stood in the plane on the way to Spain. "I just got word they caught one of Shaw's men at the base. It's time."

"Something's not right." Brian mentioned. "He wanted us to find that guy. Think about it. At Interpol, you were face to face with him."

Everyone moved to stand around Brian. Eleanor leaned into his side as Roman came over. "Brian, so what are you saying?" He asked.

"Braga said the only way you get near Shaw is if he wants you to." Brian told them.

Dom thought it over. "Tej, where's the component?"

"They're moving it to a secure location." Tej informed.

Eleanor looked over to her brother, the two sharing a look. "Shaw's not hitting that base." She stated.

"He's hitting the convoy." Brian added.

"Guys, you better hurry up. They just took the convoy." Tej said over the radio as Dom, Brian, Eleanor and Roman sped along the road to reach the convoy. "And Dom, Letty's with them."

"We stick to the plan." Dom spoke.

It was silent for a few moments before Tej spoke once again. "All right, you heard the man. Let's play this fast and clean. That thing's heading your way." Tej's eyes widened at what he saw happen next. "Uh, guys, we gotta come up with another plan. They got a tank."

"I'm sorry, did somebody just say a tank?" Roman questioned, hoping he had heard wrong.

"You've got to be shitting me." Eleanor whispered as she watched the tank blow up a few cars in front of them, the four speeding up to glide underneath the cars with ease.

She turned her head slightly to watch the tank drive past them on the other side, Roman speaking into the radio. "Who's got a plan B?"

"Plan B?" Tej repeated, stressed. "We need a plan C, D, E. We need more alphabets!"

Brian cut him off before he could panic further. "Hey! We do what we do best. We improvise, all right?"

Once Dom reached the end of the barrier, he spun his wheel around and did a u turn to go after the tank, the others following suit. Eleanor's eyes widened as she watched the tank drive over to the other side of the road, making a break in the barrier. The brunette didn't hesitate as she shifted up and turned the wheel sharply, going through the break in the road to follow right behind the tank. She clenched her hands around her steering wheel as she watched the tank literally run over the cars heading their way.

"El, take their attention away from the people!" Dom said over the radio.

"I'm trying!" Eleanor told him as she drove to the side of the tank, only to skid back behind it as a car was heading her way. Brian kept glanced between the road in front of him and to where Eleanor was.

Once another car had passed the tank, the brunette swung to the side and saw an opening as she pressed her foot down on the pedal, speeding past the tank. She swerved in front of it to gain their attention. She glanced between the road in front and her rear view mirror to make sure they were still behind her.

Her eyes widened as she saw the gun lower down towards her car. "Oh, shit!" She stomped on the breaks and ducked her head as the blast went off, hitting a car in front of them and the tank clipped the back of her car, pushing her along.

"El, you hang in there!" Brian told her. "Hang in there, baby!"

Eleanor grabbed her radio and pulled it to her lips. "Somebody better do something! I got a tank on my ass!"

"There's gotta be a break up ahead." Dom spoke as he sped faster.

The tank started eating away at the back of the car as it trained its gun towards the bridge up ahead. Eleanor glanced into the back of the car and spotted the long rope with a hook on it on the ground. She grabbed hold of the rope, and opened her car door. Eleanor held onto the roof of the car as she placed one foot on the door and propelled herself up onto the roof. Brian glanced over and saw what she was doing as she wrapped the roped around the gun of the tank.

"Screw it." Brian muttered as he drove over the rubble caused by the bridge and flew over onto the other side, in front of the tank with Roman following him.

Eleanor glanced back at the tank's wheel as it started to crush her car more and turned to see Brian's car. As a car approached them, Brian stomped on his brakes and the tank crushed the car some more. The brunette let out a silent prayer as she leaped from her car towards Brian's. A grunt left her lips as she landed on the top of the car.

"Yeah!" Roman cheered as Eleanor successfully managed to create something for them to use against the tank.

Eleanor sighed in relief as she climbed inside Brian's car, chuckling slightly as she did so. Brian laughed with her as the brunette placed her hand on his thigh and squeezed it gently to assure him she was okay before they turned back to chasing after the tank.

"Brian, that Mustang would make a nice anchor." Dom said.

Brian nodded. "Yeah, I'm on it." He replied as he pushed against the flattened car, but it didn't go over the railing of the bridge.

Roman attempted it as well and nearly got it over the railing but it came back down onto the road. "What the hell is she doing?" Eleanor questioned as she saw Letty climbing out on top of the tank and sliding down towards where the rope was wrapped around the gun. Brian and Eleanor shared a concerned look as Brian managed to get the car over the railing. The brunette reached for Brain's radio and hastily spoke. "Dom! Letty!" They watched as Shaw moved the gun towards Dom's car. "Dominic!"

"Letty!" Dom yelled and Letty's head snapped around to face him.

Dom opened his car door and turned the car towards the railing, speeding towards it. Eleanor gasped and gripped Brian's arm tightly as the tank flew forward, throwing Letty off of it. Her eyes widened and Brian stomped on the brakes as Dom jumped off his car towards Letty. Once Brian had pulled to a stop, Eleanor threw open the door and she ran to the railing, her heads wrapping around it. A breath of relief left her lips as Dom caught Letty and the two landed on top of a car.