TWENTY SEVEN

"We need to move

"We need to move." Dom spoke as he walked out from where Vince's body was. "We don't have that much time."

Han nodded as he looked to him. "I got us a flight out. We can leave Rio in the rearview in the next five hours."

Dom rose his voice slightly. "Not to run away. To finish the job."

Gisele turned to him in disbelief. "Are you crazy, Dom? We can't."

"It's a suicide mission. That's your man over there on the table! The plan is busted! This is bullshit, man. Reyes knows we're coming." Roman spoke.

"He's right." Tej added. "They tripled the detail at the police station. It's going to be a wall of gunfire."

Eleanor sighed as Dom turned to face them. "Reyes doesn't get away with this." He hissed.

"It's a trap, man." Han said. "You know that."

"Dom," Elena spoke. "Listen to them. Run, before it's too late. Leave Rio. You can be free."

Dom gave her a look. "Running ain't freedom. You should know that. You know you're all free to make your own choices."

Eleanor bit her lip as she saw the disappointment in her brother's eyes as he turned to walk back up the steps. "I'm in." The brunette turned her head in surprise as Hobbs spoke. "I'll ride with you Toretto. At least until we kill that son of a bitch."

"So what's the plan, Dom?" Brian asked, his hand rubbing Eleanor's back soothingly as he looked a little too excited. "We can't just go sneaking around anymore."

Dom smirked at him. "We don't sneak. The only thing he cares about is his money. We pull that, we pull him."

Hobbs took a sharp turn as they reached the police station and he drove straight through the gates, the men there started to shoot at them as Hobbs drove through the concrete wall. Hobbs reversed back so Brian and Dom could get in front of him and Elena. Dom and Brian got out of their cars, grabbing the metal hooks from the back of their cars and hooked them to the bank vault. Once they got back into their cars, both pressed down hard on the gas. It took a minute before the vault disconnected from the wall.

They wasted no time in getting out of there. Brian stayed close to Dom's car as they sped out of there. Police sirens wailed in the back as they chased after them, the vault rolling around behind them as they turned. "Call it out Mia!" Dom shouted into the radio.

"You've got a straight shot for two blocks." Mia informed them. "Go right."

"Got it."

The two took the right turn just as Eleanor spoke into the radio, the brunette sat beside Mia back in the warehouse. "Well, the plan is working. You guys have every corrupt cop in Rio on your tail. You guys have to move fast."

"What's the best route?"

"Okay keep going straight another half-mile onto Rua Fonseca, and then go left." Eleanor instructed them.