NINETEEN

Eleanor shifted uncomfortably as she sat on the hospital bed, wearing a hospital gown

Eleanor shifted uncomfortably as she sat on the hospital bed, wearing a hospital gown. Her attention shifted to the door as it opened, revealing the doctor. She fiddled with her fingers as he approached her. Honestly all she wanted to do was go see Brian. "Ms Toretto, I have good news." He spoke.

"What'd that be?" Eleanor questioned, an eyebrow raised curiously.

The doctor smiled at her. "Aside from your sprained ankle, your injuries are only minor. Congratulations."

"Congratulations on only having minor injuries?" Eleanor questioned confused.

"You're pregnant, Ms Toretto." The doctor shook his head with a smile.

Eleanor looked at him in surprise. "Wait, what? I'm what?"

Her hand subconsciously rested on her stomach as her heart started beating faster. She was pregnant. She was going to have a baby. Was she ready to have a baby? She didn't even really know where her and Brian stood. "You're free to go, Ms Toretto. Your sister is anxious to see you. I'll let her in."

"Thank you." Eleanor nodded before the doctor left the room, Mia quickly rushing in.

After the two hugged for a minute, Mia pulled back and stared at her sister. "What's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost."

"Mia." Eleanor sighed. "I'm pregnant."

Mia's eyes widened. "Oh my God. Are you sure?"

Eleanor nodded. "Yeah. The doctor just told me."

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know." Eleanor said quietly. "Brian and I have never talked about kids, not even when we first started dating. I don't even know where we stand." She rambled. "I don't know what to do."

Mia rubbed her back soothingly. "It's gonna be okay. You're gonna be alright." Eleanor sighed heavily and leaned into Mia. "I think you should go see him."

"I can't tell him about the baby." Eleanor said as she looked to her sister.

Mia gave her a soft look. "Either way, you need each other."

Mia helped her walk to Brian's room, having knowing where it was. Eleanor thanked her sister before slipping into the room, turning around to see Brian looking at her with a smile. "Hey." She muttered as she started walking towards the bed.

"Hey." He said with a grin. "I was worried about you."

Eleanor felt her heartbeat quicken as she flashed him a smile. "I'm okay. How are you feeling?"