Join the dark side! Where do I sign up?

I woke up due to some noises and I was not stupid enough to just open my eyes and have a look around. The human visual sense was overrated anyways!

From the smell of it, I was in a hospital room. However, I thought it was odd that there was no sound of a machine beeping. Which lead me to believe that I was not in a hospital. Then going through my memory, I could recall that Eraserhead was working for UA and that Recovery Girl was also working there.

Hacking was a useful skill after all. I knew the names of heroes and their private information. Not only that but UA was a school that I wanted to attend really badly and so I informed myself a little bit more about it. Illegal is legal if you are not caughed and they never caughed me hacking into their system.

Good luck trying to find evidence of my hacking skills!

Now laying in the bed, I focused on my hearing sense rather than be so dumb as to open my eyes and let them know that I was awake. This also meant that I needed to fake sleep. You know it's not hard to focus and control once breathing as to look like one was dead or even unconscious or asleep.

???: Where did you found him exactly?

???: In an alley.

That's Eraserhead's voice... but who is the other?

???: Sho, I swear you really are dumb sometimes!

This must be Mic.

Not he really has an annoying voice like in his radio channel.

I really hopped that it wouldn't be so damn annoying.

Mic: So, will he be?

???: Unfortunately, he didn't have enough energy for me to use my quirk so I did my best on the traditional way.

Definitely Recovery Girl!

To weak huh...

I wouldn't be so damn weak if I was not living on the street!

[A/N: I am too lazy to write Recovery Girl each time. So, I will be using RG. Sorry if that bothers anyone! ]

RG: Do we know who this is?

Eraserhead: No, he didn't had any ID with him.

Mic: A street kid?

???: His name is Izuku Midoriya. He ran away the moment the police came to get him.

And that's Nezu.

The all knowingly Rat Satan of UA.

Great!

Just great!

There will be no escape from here now!

That also means that I am in UA and in their infirmary!

Oh Izuku, where the fuck did you land in?

JUST WHY?

Couldn't you just put me into the next hospital or something?

Why UA?

It's not like there was no hospital close by!

This is illogical!

Eraserhead: That's what I thought.

Mic: You realized that?

Eraserhead: He is quirkless. That's why the police just stopped looking for him after a week. Zashi, you know better than anyone that I keep track of something like missing children.