War day 1: I got my menbers back! Now listen carefully!

It was early morning the next day and I was in cuffs being escorted to a car. I was alone in the car with Eraserhead and Nezu. This was a little bit sudden but since I knew that the game is about to start today that must mean that the war ground was not on the UA school ground meaning that there was a good chance I could escape with the other members. However I still needed to see with what we were dealing with and then plan everything through. There was no place for failure at all.

Nezu: Lost in thoughts are we?

Me: ...

Nezu: Maybe I can help out a little bit if it was about strategy for the game.

Me: No, need for that. I would come up with one the moment I see the war ground.

Nezu: You will like it. Oh and you can destroy it as much as you want.

Me: So it is replaceable good to know.

Eraserhead: We should be there in a bit.

Nezu: I am curious Midoriya, what were you thinking?

Me: How I could kill each and every single of your students and get away with it.

Nezu: What a bloody thought!

Me: And yet not that unrealistic is it?

Nezu: I can ensure you that there will be no chances of you succeeding in something like this.

Eraserhead: I will be stopping you before you do something like this.

Me: Oh so the sleepy caterpillar will be moving around with me and following me like a loyal guard dog?

Eraserhead: I will keep you in my eyes kid.

Me: Let's see for how long you will be able to do that!

After that I decided to not answer any of their questions like how my life was before I got a villain or what did I really plan on doing or even why I was using only daggers and a pair of gun. Then there was Nezu who began questioning the sun and the moon, yin and yang meaning behind my weapons. However he never came even close to the reality.

All I was thinking was how they were so dumb to give me back my villain costume. I had a hidden ear bud in one of the inner pockets. They couldn't have found it even if they tried to find it or feel it. It was just well hidden. The moment I would get the time, I would activate it and contact Kurogiri to get us out or more like get Dabi and Shiggy out while I deal with the students and teach them to fear us.

It didn't take long for us to arrive in front of a huge wall. I could see from outside my window that there was a buss standing in front of the door too.

Nezu: Splendid they arrived just in time too!

Since we were there, we wall excieted the car and it was Eraserhead who was then uncuffing me and letting me go.

Me: That easy?

Eraserhead: I still am watching you.

Me: yeah yeah, I know.

Shiggy: DON'T TOUCH ME YOU USELESS NPC!!!

Dabi: SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I MAKE BURNED COCKATOO OUT OF YOU!!!

Me: hehe!

The moment I could hear them, I immediately turned towards them and began sprinting to them. I didn't care what the heroes where thinking about me or if they would try to apprehend me at all. All I wanted was to hug them and be together with my family again. This was why I was running to them from behind and tackling them into a hug. Each of my arm was around one of their necks as I was looking in between them.