You want me? ME?!

.

.

.

What the fuck happened?

I could hear some talking around me but all I could understand was some gibberish. Nothing made really sense and my head was killing me. Even though I was sure that the voices I heard didn't belong to any LOV member, I still didn't care at all. It was too loud to fucking get a rest and so I slowly opened my eyes and tried to sit up.

First mistake I did. I opened my eyes and were met with an unbearable light.

What the heck?

Can't I just die in peace?

Oh wait!

I didn't wanted to die!

I wanted to get in jail to bail these idiots out!

...

It took me a couple of minutes for my eyes to adjust before I could realize that I was in a hospital like room. Not that the smell was giving this away anyways.

???: ...wake...now.. hear...

This is no jail!

Why am I in a hospital bed?

Wait who is this?

I felt someone touching me and I immediately turned my head towards the person. It was a rather old lady and I could immediately recognize the person as Recovery Girl.

Wait...

If that's the hero of youth than that means...

I AM IN UA?!

WHY?

WHAT THE HECK WENT WRONG?!

...

That goddamn bullet!

What did they even put into that thing?

Recovery Girl: Can.. hear me?

My head was still hurting me and the room was way too bright to me so I closed my eyes again and tried to use a hand to cover them but I quickly realized that I was chained to the bed.

I began focusing on my hearing and it took me a little bit until the fog I had wrapped up around my mind vanished and I could actually understand what they were saying.

Recovery Girl: Dearie, can you hear me?

Me: Yes... can you please shut it up!

Recovery Girl: Oh my! That is certainly rude!

Me: *Sigh* Then at least give me something against headaches!

Recovery Girl: Here you go dearie!

The moment she said that I opened my eyes to some clicking noise and I could see that Eraserhead, All Might as well as Nezu were in the same room.

Me: Thank you.

I took the medicine with one hand and gulped it down. After that I gladly accepted the water and drank it all up in one go.

Me: So can somebody please explain how the fuck did I get here?

Eraserhead: What do you remember?

Me: Getting shot by a stupid bullet and feeling sick...

Eraserhead: I brought you back here.

Nezu: May I ask you something?

Me: It's not like you won't ask it anyways if I say no.