All to according to plan! WHAT PLAN!!!

How did I end up in this situation?

LIKE HOW?!

ARE YOU FREAKING RAT NORMAL???

YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE RAT GOD OF UA!!!

NO!!!

FUCK IT YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN!!!!

Why would you want me, USGAI?

I literally killed so many people and you want me?!

ME?!

WHAT THE FUCK IS EVEN GOING ON IN YOUR BRAIN?!

Is the world ending or something?

Did I miss something and UA is not a hero but a villain school?

LIKE WHAT THE FUCK!!!

So I was currently laying in a bed in an infirmary and facing none other than the rat Satan himself. How did I just end up here?!

I was sure to get in jail once they caught me!

THIS WAS THE WHOLE PLAN!!!

LIKE WHY AM I HERE?!

WHY ARE YOU HERE!!!

WHY IN THIS ROOM?!

I was looking at the rat Satan and could only blink. This was for sure not normal. He might just be bored but still.... How in the world did he come up with something like that?

flashback brought to you by Usagi, Toga and Mamagiri making a plan for prison break.

Today was the day. The one and only day I was ready to get caught just in order to break Shiggy and Dabi out! It's not like getting into Tartarus was complicated or anything.... NO, not at all. That prison is literally one of the heaviest guarded prison in the world. UA was the best guarded but let's be honest here. It wasn't hard to hack into their system or get on the property if one really wanted to but Tartarus was a whole other story.

The only safe way in was through getting caught but the prison had a flaw. Once you are inside you could easily break out once you hack into their system. Like I said if UA was the best and I could get in just like that, then there was no one stopping me from getting into a prisons system.

Let's be honest! I was way too lazy to come up with a plan to get Toga and Kurogiri in without them getting coughed and this was way to risky so getting a hero to catch me sounded fairly good.

Toga: Zuzu, you really are gonna do this?

Me: Yep! This is our best chance! Once I am inside, I will let you know.

Kurogiri: I will be ready for your signal then.

Me: Good. Toga please behave and don't make troubles for Mamagiri!

Toga: Got it!

Me: See ya in a bit!

Just like that I went outside in brought daylight. Everyone knew my face so it wasn't hard to get a hero on my neck really quick all I had to do was take a stroll around. BUT you know being the number 2 villain and all this would be way to easy so what did I do?

Rob a bank?

NOPE!

Took over the hero commissions building?

Nope, that would be like taking some candy away from a child.

Attacking a hero?

NAH! To boring!