War day 1: "I want to be with you! TAKE ME!"

We ran around the city once we finished our announcement and I lead them towards a save place. It was no telling for how long we would be saved here because of all the drones flying around and 3 pro-heroes putt on us. Once arrived I was sure to contact the LOV. I still had an earbud hidden in my costume or so I hopped.

Shiggy: What are we doing, hiding? We should get out there and win the game.

Me: Strategize. Besides that, I'll need one of you to go back to the LOV.

Dabi: And how do you plan on doing this?

Me: You see... My plan was to get myself captured and break out of prison with you guys.

Shiggy: Get captured?

Dabi: YOU?!

Me: Yep. It's easier to get in this way then them getting vary of me because I broke in. Breaking out is one thing but breaking into a prison will alarm everyone.

Dabi: True. You put again a lot of thinking into this.

Me: Always do and I miss Mamagiri's wine.

Shiggy: I'll make him give you 3 bottles once everything is over.

Me: Promise?

Shiggy: Promise!

After that I took off my coat and began searching for the hidden pocket. Once I found it, I quickly took out the filling and the earbud hidden within.

Dabi: ... How didn't they see that?

Shiggy: Our titan is simply superior!

Me: Shush now! I'll contact Kurogiri and make him get one of you out of here.

Dabi: Not me!

Shiggy: Not me!

Both of them screamed that at the same time. None of them thought that heroes might be close by and heard them do that.

Dabi: Izu tell him, that it will be him!

Shiggy: Yeah, tell that to him Titan!

Me: *Sigh* I won't tell that to anyone!

Shiggy: But!

Dabi: Who's going then?

Me: Let's make a contest out of this... Sounds fair?

Shiggy: ... Why he is clearly only a big boss and I am an end boss.

Me: Shiggy calm down.

Dabi: Sounds good to me.

Shiggy: Fine.

Me: Listen. We will go and search for a group of heroes and whoever manage to get a person out first stays.

Once I declared that both of them looked pleased and had smile on the faced. It wasn't long after that that we were out again searching for a small group until we found one. We were all using the shadows to get through this fake city. Being on the rooftop was way too dangerous and we would immediately be spotted with all the drones and people around.

Me: Remember to be careful. You guys go in and out of the street! Don't leave any tracks! Understand?

Dabi: YES, IZU!

Shiggy: Yes, Titan!

Just like that I watched them all go and attack a small group of kids. They had no idea what was going on. All they knew was that they were on the lookout for real villains and that we were no longer under any control.

It wasn't long after I said that to them that both of them ran out of the alley. However, Dabi tripping Shiggy and the poor guy fell down.

Shiggy: I'll get you for that back!