War day 2: Evil Caterpillar!

I woke up in the same room that I declared to the heroes that it was our villain lair. The only thing that was a little bit weird was that I was in a sleeping bag.

They really got me...

And Nezu you god damn Satan!

You love to see your students suffer!

You as well caterpillar!

I never slept in a sleeping bag before but it felt really comfy. However the moment I wanted to get out of it... let's just say it took me way too long to get out of it. As if that was not enough Eraserhead was watching this whole thing and snickering at me.

Me: Hahaha very funny.

Eraserhead: Never been in a sleeping bag before, huh?

Me: No and how do you think I get my hands on one?

Eraserhead: Stealing?

Me: That's not what I do usually.

Eraserhead: No?

Me: No! Villains don't steal stuff from a store anymore. That's way too risky nowadays!

Eraserhead: Is that so kid.

Me: Yeah. I mean its way easier to steal the money and then buy it with the stolen money.

Eraserhead: Missed the point entirely.

Me: Not really but let's move on to another topic.

Eraserhead: You want to know why you are here?

Me: And not in any kind of cuffs too.

Eraserhead: Nezu has the opinion that you wouldn't kill the other kids and so do I. Here are your fake daggers back.

With that he threw them towards me and I caught them.

Me: Where are my real ones?

Eraserhead: Confiscated.

Me: *Sigh* my poor daggers.

Eraserhead: I'll have you in my view at all time.

Me: Ay Ay Sir!

Eraserhead: You are not taking this seriously.

Me: I will find a way to escape... so no!

Eraserhead: The drones you wanted were also confiscated after what you did with one.

Me: Meh, I don't need them as long as I have my guns with me.

Seeing as talking to him any further was pointless, I decided to begin walking out of the room. He would go after me either way and staying in one position wouldn't help me at all.

Me: How long was I out?

Eraserhead: It's only the second day and it's morning right now.

Me: I see.... Say do you have a favorite in your class?

Eraserhead: No.

Me: A least favorite one?

Eraserhead: No.

Me: Ah I see they are all annoying to you. Got it. Well then let's go on a hunt and see who we will get out of this stupid game first.

Just like that I began scaling a building and running in a random direction. Eraserhead was following me close by until I found a group of 3. Now since I knew that I could have easily got them out of the game, I decided to follow them for a bit and erase my presence. I was now on a hunt and I locked on to my prey.