War day 1: Let's play with some more heroes, shall we!!!

Dabi: Izu, you are smiling like a maniac.

Me: Am I?

Dabi: Yes. We are around 1.5 hours here and you had this thinking look all the time and now you just began smiling. What are you thinking?

Me: Shall we play with the heroes a little bit more?

Dabi: That is not the reason you are smiling like this.

Me: How about we include the pros?

The moment I said that I saw Dabi smile creepily too.

Dabi: Sound like an amazing plan!

Me: Right!

Dabi: All of them?

Me: No. Let's let Eraserhead out of it.

Dabi: Why?

Me: That guy was nice to me and besides that he is the only one I can tolerate.

Dabi: Too bad I really wanted to go head to head with him.

Me: You would have lost.

Dabi: You can't know that for sure, Izu!

Me: I can. I observed him the last couple of days I was with them. His skill are way too much for you. He will first erase your quirk and then go after you. If you think you could beat him, quirkless than you need to be able to beat me quirkless.

Dabi: That's suicide! No one can beat you!

Me: That's the point but you are to slow and sloppy to go after him.

Dabi: *Sigh* Guess you are right.

He looked a little bit disappointed that he was not able to go after Eraserhead. The reason why he wanted to go after him was pretty obvious. He wanted to get revenge that I needed to spent time with the one and only Eraser Hero.

Me: Hey, you know what you can go after Mic and I will after Midnight.

Dabi: YESSS!!! Let's go!

I watched Dabi stood up from the place across me. He was leaning against the wall until now and watching me. However he was not only watching me but he was also on the lookout and was ready to put the whole room into flames for us to have a distraction to get out.

The moment he said let's go, he jumped up and went over to the door. I soon followed and we walked out of the room and began exiting the building.

Me: Ahm Dabi, slow down!

Dabi: Why?

Me: We need something to lure them in!

Dabi: Then let's get that 1B class.

Me: And here I thought you would go after 1A.

Dabi: Nah. They don't deserve such quick elimination.

Me: True...

Dabi: I'll go after them and you eliminate the drones.

Me: Kay!

Just like that we went out on a hunt. We both stayed in the shadows and carefully began getting from one place to another one until we found a group of 5 people and another one close by.

Me: Dabi, you thinking the same thing?

Dabi: Hm, sure do!

Once I was sure he had the same idea, we both split up. I went towards the 5 students to out left and he went to the other 5 to our right. The place was to get them all together and eliminate them all together and then use their body against the heroes.