War day 2: Your class is plain stupid! I know!

We were running around for a while until I decided to just go int and let them come to me. It was rather simple doing something like that. All I had to do was shot every single drone from the sky down and let it explode. I was sure that someone was dumb enough to follow them and soon enough I could hear 2 people running towards me.

???: It came from this direction.

???: We will get him on our own! Then they can't tell us how stupid we are.

They were talking loud enough that me and the caterpillar could hear them. Once they finished their small conversation, I looked at Eraserhead.

Me: Are they serious?

Eraserhead: *Sigh* yes.

Me: And this is your class?

Eraserhead: Don't remind me of it.

Me: What are you teaching them?

Eraserhead: Not enough as it looks like.

Me: Well you need to step it up. I mean did you see the three that we just eliminated? They are nearly above average in terms of quirk control as well as combat skills. I don't care how long they are in this school. Teach them properly at least! Make them sweet blood for fucks sake!

Eraserhead: I will be needing to do that.

Me: This is your turn. They are way to waek to even waste my time on them!

With that I went back from the edge and took out my dagger giving it to Eraserhead. He took them in their hands.

Me: Don't worry I'll stay here.

Just like that I went to the edge and sat down there.

Me: I'll be watching you.

Eraserhead: *sigh*

Me: Teach them a fucking lesson they won't forget! For Christ sake this is your damn class!

Eraserhead: I know that already. I am dealing with them on a daily basis.

Me: And they are this weak? You should consider using some surprise fake grenades to make them awake of their surrounding or make them smoke bombs. Why not even make surprise lessons and work them till they fall unconscious!

Eraserhead: Are you hearing yourself?

Me: Yes and I don't think that this is something you wouldn't want to do.

Eraserhead: True.

Me: So your are forbidden to do this. Whelp now you can do whatever you want to them now go!

The moment I saw the two walk past us, I watched Eraserhead jump right next to me down and use his scarf to get right in front of them.

???: Aizawa-sensei?

???: Did Usagi escape again?

Me: HAHAHAHAHA

I couldn't help but laugh at their stupidness. Not only did they look up at me but also completely forget about Aizawa-sensei.

The man just ran at them used his quirk to erase one of the two student's quirk and used the other one to threw the guy against the girl just to capture the girl by the foot and began spinning with her.

Needless to say that she began screaming and the Pikachu went after him. Eraserhead then let her crash against him before taking out the one dagger I gave him and went after the girl. It was in that moment when the girl stood up that the guy knew that they were fucked up.

Pikachu could only watch as Eraserhead made a cut mark on the girl's throat and pushed her to the side before going after him.

...