MiNe!

Months has passed after this and it was my turn to gather information about UA. Our goal was to attack UA and All Might who was teaching there. What better way to do that than to attack them on a field trip?

I spend the last 10 months planning and gather information about every single UA candidate as well as the teachers and the building itself.

There was a lot I needed to research in order for the plan to be flawless and that included a lot of hacking.

It was one week before the USJ event and it was Shiggys part to check if the information I got were true. From what I knew my old friend Bakugo was also attending the hero course and I was ready to expose his villainous side. If someone like him could be a hero than I should have gotten a chance too, no?

Well, I was quirkless and useless after all. Who would have wanted me as a hero?

No one!

Exactly!

No one!

Not a single person would have tolerated me but who cares! I wanted to be one and I had the right to be one but noooo the number 1 hero needed to crush my dreams and be there and do nothing for my mom.

I was currently sitting in a chair and was leaning on the counter and having a glass of wine in my hand.

Dabi: Izuku! Not again!

Hey that's mine!

Get your own glass of wine!

Do you even know how hard it is to find Mamagiris wine bottles?

Me: Arg! Dabi! Give it back!

I was about to take a sip from my wine glass while I was waiting for Shiggy and Mamagiri to return. However, I was not alone in the base. Toga and Dabi were there too. Both of them were playing one of Shiggy's game while he wasn't here until Dabi saw me lean on the counter and swinging the glass in my hand while watching the red liquid swirl inside the glass.

That's when he came over to me and snatched the glass away from me before drinking the rest of the glass.

Ahhh that's not fair!

It was such a great wine too!

I wanted him to give me the glass back but now that it was empty I had no interest in it anymore. Even though he offered me the glass back I didn't care and surely didn't wanted it.

Me: Nah keep it you thief!

Dabi: *Sigh* Are you drunk?

Me: No.

Dabi: How much did you have?

Me: Just a sip.

Dabi: Izuku!

Me: I took a sip from the bottle and just took a dive into it.

Dabi: So, you finished a bottle and this was the rest?

Me: Mhmm!

Dabi: Mamagiri will kill you for that.

Me: No! He will kill you since you have the glass in your hand. Remember I wear gloves. My fingerprints are not on the glass.

Dabi: ...

That was when we hear Toga announcing their return.

Toga: Welcome back Mamagiri!

Me: You done for!

I said that with a shit eating grin knowing what Kurogiri would do to him. It was his fault for taking the glass from in the first place. Mamagiri already accepted that I have a good taste for his wine and the moment he sees me with one he just takes it away with a *What did we say about this* look in his face and then would search my whole room for any hidden wine bottle I stole for him. As punishment he would only give me water for a week no juice or soft drinks.

That is torture!

What is soo boring!

I don't know how the others can survive on purely water alone!

It is a drug!

I am telling you!

It's bad!

It's poison!

Did I overreact?

NO! Absolutely not!

Okay maybe I was overreacting a little but can you blame me?

It was such good stuff that he was taking away from me! That was equal to stealing candy from a kid.

Anyways Kurogiri and Shiggy came back and Kurogiri immediately saw me on the counter and then Dabi with the glass in his hand.

Kurogiri: Not you too!

He then teleported in front of him instead of walking just 6 steps forward, snatched the glass from his hand and teleported him away.

Shiggy: It was your glass Izu, wasn't it?

Me: Totally.

Toga: Poor Dabs.

Me: He gets what he deserves after snatching my glass away from me.

They both looked right at me and I had a feeling that they were looking behind me not at me.

Me: He is standing behind me, right?

Toga: Mhm!

Shiggy: It was nice knowing you titan.

Me: Oh well what can he do anyways!

I turned around and faced Kurogiri. He was standing right behind me with his arms crossed and sighed immediately.

Kurogiri: I swear you are a lost cause!

Me: I know! So, can I get more?

Kurogiri: NO!

Me: Can I get myself more?

Kurogiri: What? NO! Where did you even get the bottle?

Me: I found your hidden safe and got that one open.

The moment I said that he went behind the bar and looked at the safe below the counter. It was in a shelf but to get to the shelf one needs a key to open the whole door that was between me and my sweet wine.

Kurogiri: One month only water for you.

Me: Kay. Not that I can get my hands on other things.

I only whispered the last part in order for him not to catch it.

Kurogiri: What was that?

Me: Okay Mam!

After that all of us went to the back room and began talking about the plan. Dabi was not with us and I only found out after that day that Kurogiri did lock him into a cage where we would normally would put our nomu to be persons in.

It took us 2 whole days to prepare everything and spread the words about an attack. We wanted to gather a lot of villains and this was how we did it. The numbers were impressive. 256 people wanted to assist us and all we had to do was wait for the next week to start and we would attack.