War day 2: I am simply one hell of a bunny!

It wasn't hard to find my dear Kacchan. All I had to do was run on top of a roof and move across the city will call for him.

Me: KACCHAN!!! OH WHERE ARE YOU, YOU LITTLE DANDELION???

Eraserhead was following me close by making sure I would not escape though it was in vain. The moment I saw my dear Kacchan arrive at the place and on the same opposite rooftop, I knew it was time to call for my team. I wanted to get all out meaning I wanted to fight with my weapons and not these fake replicas of them.

Kacchan: Prepare to die!!

Me: How about you face me first and that with my weapons! NOW IS THE TIME COME!

The moment I screamed that a portal opened close by and I saw Dabi, Toga, Shiggy come out.

Toga: Here I think these suit you better.

With that I took the weapons she offered me and dropped the fake once. As if the trio was not enough. A couple of portal opened around us and I could see 3 nomus coming out before AfO and Kurogiri joined us.

AfO: Leave everything to us my son.

Me: Got it.

Shiggy: Don't hesitate! Go full out!

Toga: Show him who the killer machine is, Zuzu!

Dabi: We got your back covered!

Kurogiri: Don't worry about them! I am watching over everyone!

Just like that I started running at my former best friend and bully Katsuki Bakugo.

3rd POV:

The moment the LOV appeared into the view, Eraserhead immediately called for backup and it didn't take long for them to arrive. Since Izuku loved Ereaserhead as a hero, AfO and the rest of the team made sure only to hurt him and not kill him. However hurting meant making him unable to fight too.

It didn't take long for the other teachers of UA to arrive and try to fight them. Although with 3 nomus on the villain's side there what was going on could be hardly called a fight. All Might had his eyes on AfO as the man was ready and healthy enough to face All Might. It was all thanks to Izuku that AfO found the right people with the right quirk to get himself back to his old feet again.

AfO: I saw you breaking my son's ribs! You will pay for that!

Just like that the two power horses began facing each other. Meanwhile Shiggy was having his fun with Hound Dog as the therapist tried to reason with him. Dabi was having his fair of share with Ectoplasm and Toga loved fighting with Vlad King. All that was left was Eraserhead, Mic and Midnight. The trio was facing Kurogiri as he was teleporting one another to the end of the room and back. He had his fun planning with them and redirecting their quirk at each other.

To make it short the heroes had no chance on fighting at all.

Meanwhile Izuku and Bakugo had the fight of their lives. Since Izuku had enough of Bakugo's bullshit he decided to torment his former tormentor with his daggers. Even though Usagi had no quirk he was still strong and fast enough to be able to hold his own against someone with a weak enhancement quirk. He trained a lot to get to the level he was now.

Izuku's POV:

I was now in a close combat with the stupid Dandelion. He tried to use his quirk in order to hurt me the moment I stepped foot on the other roof. Too bad he used a right hook. It was such a predictable move that I simply grabbed his hand and redirected his hand do the ground making him shoot up he moment he released his explosion.