War Day 2: Better but still not worth my time!

As we were running around once again, we came across to people. They were only standing there doing nothing.

Me: Finally someone with at least some brain in your class.

Even though the trap was very obvious, it still would give more excitement than just killing them with one bullet shot.

Eraserhead: You plan on triggering it?

Me: Yep but you stay hidden for now. They still don't know about you.

Just like that I jumped down of the rooftop with a flip and rolled by the impact. Once I was back on my feet, I looked at them and waved my hand.

Me: Hey guys! How it's going?

The moment I called out to them, they both started running away from me.

Me: Oho! A little bit of excitement!

I'll follow you even though I know this is a trap!

You can't surprise me anymore after how much stupidity I saw until now.

I am curious to see what you guys are planning!

Still 2 people as a bait?

Don't you think that is a little bit much?

And did anyone ever thought about what would happen if I just shot them down?

Hm...

Just shot them down!

That sounds nice!

Seeing as it would be way more fun not to trigger the trap but reverse it instead, I stop running and took out my guns. Peng Peng and both of them were laying on the ground.

Nezu: Mezo Shoji and Hanta Sero were killed.

Once that was done I went ahead and began sprinting towards a building and scaling that one up with elegance. However the moment I was up, I was meet with Eraserhead and he was looking at me as to say are you stupid?

Me: What?

Eraserhead: We could have followed them to their base, kid.

Me: And trigger the trap the prepared for me? Heck no! Where is the fun in doing that?

Eraserhead: Fine but what do you intend on doing now?

Me: Isn't it obvious?

Eraserhead: No.

Ohh my lovely evil caterpillar you have much to learn yet!

You are very far from being the perfect demonic caterpillar of all evil!

A true villain in this exercise!

You are not dumb but you are not thinking outside the box enough.

Me: Playing Uno Reverse with them of course!

Eraserhead: Uno Reverse?

M: Reverse the trap they made for me!

Eraserhead: Reverse it, you say?

Me: Yeah. Just stay low and watch!

The moment I said that I went to the edge of the rooftop and was carefully laying low in order to watch the street. Not even half an hour later some gloves could be seen walking around coming from a direction.

Me: You take care of that. But only kill them after you hear my first kill.

Just like that I went away from the edge and started walking off. However he was following me instead of what I just told him.