That's my bunny!

3rd POV: (LOV base)

While Nezu made all preparations for the game, the LOV was having an important guest over in their base. It was AfO who decided to come over and grace them with his presence. Needless to say he was there in order to make plans to get his killer bunny back. However after he came over Kurogiri quickly explained him that Izuku wanted to get caughed on purpose and this was how AfO decided use Izuku's laptop and a hacking quirk he got and directly connected the footage of the drone to their TV.

Toga: What are they doing?

AfO: A game that Nezu came up with.

Kurogiri: A game? With the number 2 villain?

AfO: Nezu has quite the sense of humor, doesn't he?

Toga: Ohh I want to participate too!

Kurogiri: Toga, no!

Toga: Toga yes!

AfO: Stop it! This won't be an easy game for the heroes since my dear bunny is with them.

Kurogiri: I see you favor him the most as always.

AfO: He is the most capable person here not to mention that he got me a healing quirk making me be good as new again. Of course I care for my son.

Kurogiri: How about telling him not to drink then?

AfO: Why should I? Wine is such a good drink.

Kurogiri: *Sigh* Looks like I am the only one with some common sense here.

AfO: Now then shall we watch our team win?

Toga how about we let everyone know what is going on? I think this will be fun broadcasting Zuzu and the other playing with the hero's cat and mouse.

AfO: I like the idea but let's record it first and air it after we got everyone back.

Toga: Awww.... I wanted Stain to see this!

AfO: He will.

Time skip brought you by Usagi announcing his presence and make the heroes fear him immediately

Toga: I want to stabby stabby that Pomeranian!

AfO: They exchanged his weapons... Still won't stop him from going after them or killing them if he wants them to be dead.

Kurogiri: How stupid can they be just to get three pros after them?

AfO: Though I must say he was very straight forward to just announce his presence like that.

Toga: But Zuzu made them fear him!

Kurogiri: It might be for the better if he wanted to see a fight that was worth his time.

AfO: Surely but he could have also shot every single one of them down right there.

Toga: But where is all the fun in that?

AfO: I suppose you are right. He does love to play with his prey after all.

Kurogiri: He does.

Time skip brought to you by Shiggy screaming CHEATER at Dabi.

Shiggy: Sensei?

AfO: Ah I hear it was because of you and Dabi that you are in this kind of situation in the first place!

Shiggy: It was my fault, I am so sorry Sensei.

AfO: You are lucky that our bunny is having soo much fun that I won't be punishing you this time.

Shiggy: Thank you.

Toga: Dabi got you huh!

Shiggy: He cheated!

Kurogiri: And you didn't?

Shiggy: I wanted to be with your titan!

Toga: Hahahaha

AfO: Tomura, how many times do I need to tell you that you need to be more careful and pay more attention to what happens around you.

Kurogiri: We wouldn't be in this mess if you and Dabi wouldn't got caught!

Shiggy: They deserved more for just killing my Nomu.

AfO: Tomura, stop it. You are old enough to know when to accept defeat.

Shiggy: I understand Sensei!

Toga: Ohh he is pouting!

Time skip brought to you by Dabi coming back and looking at everyone sitting on the couch watching the show go on

Dabi: Since when are you guys watching everything in 4k?

Shiggy: Look who's ass was finally caught losing a game in 4k!

Dabi: Oh please! I at least got class 1B out of the game with Izu!

Shiggy: Yeah only because you are a cheater!

AfO: Stop it both of you!

Kurogiri: We are watching since the beginning.

Dabi: I see.

Toga: Does someone want some popcorn?

Dabi: I'll take some.

Kurogiri: Eraserhead doesn't have a chance against Izuku.

AfO: I agree but this looks like a trap.

Toga: Oh now they will...

Dabi: They won't do anything to him.

Shiggy: He's right!

AfO: They are heroes and don't belong to the hero commission after all.

Time skip brought to you by Izuku getting caught by All Might and brought back to RG

AfO: I'll rip his every organ out while also heal him and then cut his heart out and push it down his throat!

Toga: I'll stabby stabby him and drain him out of his blood!

Shiggy: I'll disintegrate him into dust!

Dabi: I'll burn that bitch even more than I want to burn my own father!

Kurogiri: I'll send him straight to Antarctica. No wait, I will put some weight on him and throw him right down the deepest hole in the ocean.

Toga: Can we get him out now?

AfO: No.

Shiggy: But Sensei!

AfO: I believe he has everything under control.

Dabi: He's right! This is Izu we are talking about.

Kurogiri: He most likely is only playing with them.

Toga: I wonder what he will do about class 1A?

Shiggy: They have no chance against the Titan!

Dabi: He will wipe their asses!

AfO: He will make them wish to never have gone down the wrong rabbit hole and face him ever again.

Kurogiri: Some PTSD and trauma.