Preparation

After that little talk Recovery Girl made sure that I was to stay in the bed until she was sure that I am all good and healthy again. Not only that but Eraserhead or Aizawa was by my side nearly 24/7. The only times he was not by my side was when he would need to teach his class or take break.

Other than that it was pretty boring being chained to a bed the whole day. However today was about to be different.

I was laying in bed when the door to the room opened. Of course being the nice person I am I greeted Aizawa with the one world he hated me to call him.

Me: You are back Caterpillar!

???: Caterpillar?

Aizawa: Don't ask!

Me: Huh?

The voice I heard was unknown to me and so I looked at to my side and could see Power Loader. It was a bit surprising to see the support course teacher here.

Me: Why is he here?

Aizawa: He is here to design the weapons you guys will be using in the game.

Me: Why not use the one we already have.

Nezu: Because they are killer weapons and I do not wish for the students of my school to get hurt.

I didn't even see that rat until it just popped up besides Aizawa in his scarf. It looked creepy and annoying as fuck.

Where did that thing just pop up?!

HOW?

Is that scarf some magic item?

Wait isn't he heavy?

He is a definitely a rat!

Me: Why did you then got the number 2 villain for this if they shouldn't get hurt? You should know that me and my team won't go easy on them.

Nezu: Of course I know that but by giving you your daggers and your guns bag, you will be able to kill them and this is not the purpose of this game.

Me: Said the one name it UA WAR GAME!

Aizawa: Can we please stop debating this and getting it done?

Me: Sure.

Power Loader: So what do you plan on using in the small exercise?

Me: Daggers, guns and explosives.

Power Loader: Daggers and guns are no problem.

Nezu: No explosives.

Me: Really?

Nezu: Yes, you could hurt someone and you will not hold back on doing it.

Me: Awww. Okay then how about a drone for spying on them?

Nezu: That is all right with me.

So I am not allowed to get proper bombs but mini bombs instead?

Like isn't it weird for you that I just dropped the topic and ask for a drone instead?

You never saw a lithium battery explode or what?

That shit explodes very well and it burns good as well.

Like not even water can calm the flames down!

All I have to do is charge the drones battery the opposite way. No biggy!

The moment I will get that thing in my hands I will customize it to explode!