Chapter 15 - you're the one that i want

*kind of a long chapter, longest one so far*

Harry's POV
After my hair is done the girls really wanted to paint my nails, which I always kind of wanted to do. I searched through all their nail polishes until I found the right blue and green that I wanted. I convinced Louis to paint at least one of his nails and he finally gave in but only if I painted them. I chose to paint his left ring finger green and his left middle finger blue where his 28 tattoo is, so we could match.

"Okay now Harry needs a dress!" Daisy shouts.

I see Louis' eyes widen at that, "Woah, woah no Daisy I think Harry's good," he looks over at me.

I shrug, "I can wear a dress if they want," I don't really mind plus it would complete the look.

"No!" Louis shouts immediately, "You- uh, it's time for dinner anyways," he changes the subject.

"Oh thank god I'm starving," Fizzy chimes in, "What are we having?" she asks which ultimately drops the dress subject.

"Uh I don't know what do you guys want?" Louis asks them.

"I want mummy to make something!" Phoebe exclaims.

"Yes me too!" Daisy agrees with the same enthusiasm.

"Well mummy can't tonight and you know I can't cook so-" Louis crouches down to the twins to let them down easily.

"I can cook," I finally speak up.

Everyone looks over at me as if they forgot I was here. Louis' eyebrows are raised and he looks surprised.

"Yay Harry!" Phoebe shouts as her and Daisy run over to me and jump into a hug.

I'm taken aback and stumble a bit but I catch them both making sure to hold them tight. I laugh because they're so cute. I look over to see Louis' standing up now with a soft smile on his face. He looks so fond. It's probably because of his sisters, right?

He comes over and grabs the twins and places them down, "Alright you little koalas go play while Harry makes us dinner, okay?"

The twins nod and run into their rooms. Fizzy follows and heads back into her own leaving just me and Louis. My hands start to clam up, I don't know why I'm so nervous.

"I think they're starting to like you more than me," Louis chuckles.

I smile at him and say, "No one would ever," before walking into the kitchen.

Louis follows me closely, "What do you mean by that?" he asks as I get some ingredients out to make tacos.

"Just that no one would like me more than you," I explain and start defrosting the meat.

"That's not true! Besides I like you more. A lot more than you know," he says the last part very softly.

I honestly hadn't meant for my words to be self deprecating. I was just trying to compliment Louis in a weird way by saying that he's really really likable. But what does he mean? He likes me a lot more than I know, but how much more? Because I'm really looking for him to like me as much as I like him or maybe a little less because I like him an unhealthy amount. But I want him to like like me. Is that what he meant? That he like likes me?

I turn to face him and smile, "If you really liked me you'd let me wear that dress," I joke wiggling my eyebrows at him.

He laughs and takes a seat on the counter next to me as I cut up the vegetables, "I can't let you do that. Sorry Hazza, but that'd just be too much for me," he says and quickly changes the subject again, "Anyways you're just full of surprises aren't you?" he smiles nodding his head to the cutting board.