Chapter 30 - louis' cheerleader

Harry's POV
     It's been a few weeks since Louis and I started dating and it's literally been like heaven on Earth. We've developed a new routine now where I pick Louis up for school, we go to Starbucks most days to get some coffee or tea, and then we get to school early and hang out there and maybe sometimes make out in my car or in the back of the library. I still walk Louis to all his classes and we still always eat lunch with the boys cause some things never change like that. After school Louis usually has practices and I'll stay and watch for a little bit before I have to go to work. On days Louis doesn't have practice he'll usually come to the bakery with me and my god he looks so cute in his apron.

On off days or the weekends we usually hang out at our houses or Princess Park and sometimes we'll go over to one of the boys' houses and hang out with them. But we still haven't gone on a proper first date yet since we're always busy. Especially Louis with football. I've been to all his and Niall's games with Zayn and Liam so far and they're really good. They have their first playoff game soon which is really exciting and I'm kind of considering doing something special for that game but I don't know.

Anyways we haven't been on a first date yet but we did go camping with the boys already which was... interesting. Louis "forgot" to bring five tents so me and him shared one. But, I'm not complaining, we had a good time in that tent. But overall our group just couldn't last the night *cue one direction camping scene from This is Us* and so we got a nearby hotel and stayed there instead. That was a lot more fun, especially the night I had with Louis, and also it was a lot more comfortable. Louis ended up stealing or "borrowing" as he called it, this giant goose from the hotel and he gave it to my mum as a gift. He's so sweet!

- :) - :) - :) - :) - :) - :) - :) - :) - :) - :) - :) - :) - :)

It's playoff day and I decided to give Louis a bit of a surprise. I mean I told him that I was his cheerleader so I might as well dress like one, right? I'm wearing one of his jerseys with his last name on it and I was able to find a cute matching skirt. I'm also wearing some knee high socks and I've got some little pom poms too. Lastly I got Gemma to paint my nails and to put my hair up into space buns. I'm pretty happy with the result and I think Louis will be more then pleased.

I show up a bit late so it's an actual surprise. I immediately spot Liam and Zayn in our usual seats and walk over to them.

"Hi Harr- what are you wearing?" Liam's eyes widen once he notices.

"It's for Louis," I smile proudly.

"Oh well we know that," Liam smirks.

"Louis' gonna love all this mate," Zayn chuckles.

"Should we have worn something for Niall?" Liam asks jokingly.

"Well I do have some spare skirts in my car," I wiggle my eyebrows.

"Wait really?" Liam asks seriously now.

"Yeah, there was a great sale at the store I went to," my smile widens.

"I mean..." Liam looks over at Zayn.

"Liam no!" Zayn exclaims once he realizes what Liam's getting at.

"Oh come on Zayn," Liam nudges him.

"It's for Niall and Louis," I add and nudge him too.

"No yours is for Louis', ours is for Niall," Zayn states while me and Liam nudge him back and forth.

"So you're in?" I ask enthusiastically.

"Yes, fine, whatever," Zayn sighs.

I hug them both excitedly and then we walk to my car. They quickly get changed into their skirts before we walk back to the field. We're met with a lot of cheering, clapping, and wolf whistles when the crowd sees us. I wave my pom poms in the air and Liam laughs while Zayn tries to cover himself from the embarrassment. We get up close to the field and cheer with the rest of the crowd.