Chapter 23 - boy friend not yet boyfriend

Harry's POV
     As soon as we get in we're immediately swarmed with hugs from my mum. Louis holds onto my hand tightly for a little bit. My mum greets Louis excitedly and I can see Louis relax at the gesture.

"It's so great to finally meet you Louis!" my mum exclaims.

He chuckles and loosens his grip on my hand, "It's really nice to meet you too," he beams.

I can see my mum is quite charmed already, "Might I just say you boys look so handsome! I love that you chose to match!"

My eyes widen at that. I hadn't really thought about it before but our outfits are pretty similar. Maybe I did that subconsciously? Louis looks over his shoulder and winks at me.

"You look beautiful as well Mrs. Twist," Louis compliments.

Yeah, he's a real charmer.

My mum smiles, "Oh you're too sweet, and please, call me Anne," she says to which Louis nods, "Anyways, Harry could you please get Gemma, I think she's in her room."

Before I can say anything my mum is pulling Louis along to show him around the house. He gives me one last squeeze and then lets go of my hand. I think this is going well so far. I walk up the stairs and then knock of Gemma's door.

"Come in!" she yells.

I walk in to see Gemma painting her nails a nice shade of pink. She's always wanted to paint mine and I used to let her when I was younger but I stopped when I got to secondary school.

"I like your nails," I say sitting down on her bed.

"Oh my god Harry! I thought you were mum, you nearly scared me to death!" she exclaims as she caps the bottle of her nail polish.

I smile at her, "Sorry."

"It's okay," she looks me up and down and then grins, "I like your nails too."

"Thank you! Louis' sisters did them!" I say proudly, showing off my nails to Gemma.

"Aww wait that's so cute," she has a soft expression on her face for a second before she hits my arm hard, "Is he here?!" she asks still hitting my arm.

"Yes, Gemma he is. Now stop hitting me!" I grip my arm and move away from her slightly.

She stops and gives me a big smile, "Perfect! I can't wait to meet him," she says and starts to get up but then stops, "Oh! Harry, I told mum about your crush. Please don't be mad."

"It's okay Gem, mum told me already."

"She did?!"

I tilt my head to the side and smile, "Well on accident," I say and Gemma rolls her eyes playfully, "Speaking of which we should probably go downstairs before she smothers Louis."

"You left him alone with her?" she asks with wide eyes and I nod my head, "Oh no!" she shouts and we both laugh.

She then rushes downstairs and I follow closely behind her. We walk around the house to find Louis and my mum in the living room sipping tea. They look like old ladies gossiping and it's really cute. They're currently talking about Gogglebox and all the shows and episodes they've seen. When we walk in they turn to face us and I can see how happy Louis looks. He smiles at me and gives me a little thumbs up behind his cup. He's so precious.

"God damn. How did you get the hottest guy without even trying?" Gemma whispers to me before walking over to Louis, "Hi, I'm Gemma, Harry's sister," she greets.

"I'm Louis. It's nice to meet you," he smiles at her.

That's all I hear before my mum is rushing over to me with a big smile on her face. She pulls me to the side a little bit but I can still see Louis from where I'm standing.