Chapter 29 - sweetcheeks and baby cakes

Harry's POV
     We play The Fray the whole car ride because I know Louis loves them. I finally work down my boner and Louis does the same but it was definitely not easy. Louis kept his hand on my thigh the whole time and he was moving it dangerously high. We finally arrive and I open Louis' door like usual only this time he reaches for my hand and holds it like it's everything. I swing our arms excitedly and walk him to the store front.

"Here we are!" I exclaim while gesturing to the sign.

"Beachwood Cafe," he reads.

"Yup" I pop the 'p', "I found it awhile ago but never went because I thought it seemed like something I'd want to share with someone," Louis smiles widely at me, "I know it won't replace Starbucks' for you but it's cute right?"

Louis nods, "Yes it is," he grips my arm with his unoccupied hand and leans up to kiss me, "You're cute."

I cup his cheek and kiss him again before pulling away and smiling, "It's nice that we can do stuff like this now."

"Hell yeah it is," Louis agrees and presses a ton of little kisses on my lips.

"We should go in before we get too distracted," I say.

Louis giggles and then pulls me into the shop. Inside we're met with lots of bright colors and blue and gold tiles. We get our coffee and take a seat by the window.

"So why weren't you at school these past days? Is everything alright?" I ask after taking a sip of  my coffee and trying Louis'.

"Oh yeah, I was sick yesterday and," Louis gives me a sheepish smile and hides behind his coffee cup before continuing, "and I was scared to see you today."

"Aw Louis," I reach out and take ahold of his hand, "Sorry I ambushed you, kind of ruined your plans."

"It's okay baby, everything turned out a lot better then I expected," he squeezes my hand lightly.

"I guess we could have avoided all the drama but where's the fun in that?" I chuckle.

"And you know drama is my passion," Louis pulls my hand up and kisses it.

"Yes I do Zuko," I blow him a little kiss.

"You make me swoon Sandy," Louis dramatizes, "You could totally pull off all of Sandy's costumes too," Louis adds.

I laugh choking on my coffee, "Thank you? It might be a little tight though."

"I like tight," Louis winks hooking his foot with mine making me choke on my coffee again.

Holy fuck! Is he serious right now? Now he's got me thinking of... things.

I cough trying to clear my throat, "Um anyways, did the boys tell you about the camping trip they're planning."

"Oh yeah! I'm excited for that but I'm not too good at camping," Louis chuckles.

"You don't have to be good at it boobear, it'll be fun," I reassure him.

"You're always so positive," Louis leans over and presses a light kiss on my lips, "We have to go on an official first date soon."

"Yes of course," I smile and squeeze his hand.

We spend the rest of our time at the Beachwood Cafe just enjoying each other's company, talking about anything and nothing at the same time. Louis told me all about how he threw up in the sink thinking it was the toilet. Also how he thinks his sickness was a late response to the alcohol, a very very late response. I told Louis all about how I planned the tour with my mum and sister and how I got the boys involved. He was very touched that I went through so much trouble and also how everyone was willing to help.