Chapter 32 - endings

Harry's POV
     "Harry don't do it!" Louis screams.

I sigh putting down the scissors and then opening the bathroom door. I'm met with my tiny boyfriend in my hoodie pouting and looking up at me. I smile softly at the sight and lean down to kiss him. I try to pull away but he grabs my neck to keep me there. He kisses me deeply and I get lost in his touch as I lift him up and he wraps his legs around my waist. I move him to sit on the counter next to the sink while still kissing him. His hands get tangled in my hair as he pulls making me moan out but then I remember why I'm here. When I pull my lips away from Louis' he moves to my neck and kisses and bites there. I moan and move my head so he has more room to suck a mark on his favorite spot.

"Louis," I say breathlessly, "You're so distracting."

I can feel him smile against my skin before he pulls away and gives me one last kiss on the lips. He looks me up and down, with his hands still tangled in my hair and his legs still wrapped around my waist, and then frowns a bit.

"I can't believe you're cutting you're hair," he says combing his fingers through it.

I give him a dimpled smile, "Come on Louis, it's time," I unwrap his legs around me and move his hands down so I can get back to the sink, "The end of an era," I say and look over to see him smiling at me.

Louis cups my face and pulls me back over to him, "I'm going to miss you," he presses a ton of kisses in my hair.

I laugh and push him away, "So dramatic."

"Well one of us has to be," he says still sitting on the counter and now swinging his legs, "It just reminds me of when we first met. I thought your hair was beautiful and I really wanted to touch it. I also might have thought you were a really tall girl at first," he chuckles.

I gasp, "You did not!" I shove him lightly.

"Okay fine I didn't," he giggles.

I smile at him and kiss him while tying my hair up. I move away laughing when I feel him trying to grab at it.

"Okay, are you ready?" I ask holding the scissors up to my hair.

Louis closes his eyes and takes a deep breath before nodding. He's so dramatic, I love it. I chop away at my hair until I finally cut the last strand and the two separate. Louis gasps covering his mouth when I hold up the large chunk of cut up hair. He moves down from the sink counter and walks over to me.

He cups my face and smiles at me, "You look beautiful no matter what," he says before getting on his tippie toes and kissing me.

The kiss breaks when I can't stop myself from smiling. God he's so sweet. I reach over and pull out a broom by the sink.

Louis shuffles away a bit before saying, "I love you baby but I can't watch this anymore," he presses another light kiss on my lips before letting me go completely to open the bathroom door.

"Watch what? I'm done cutting my hair, I'm just cleaning up now!" I call after him.

"That's the part I can't watch!" he yells back.

I laugh and then move to sweep up all the hair. It's been a few months since me and Louis started dating and we're literally a packaged deal by now. Whenever you have Louis you also have Harry and whenever you have Harry you bet you're ass you're also gonna have Louis fucking Tomlinson.

A few important things that have happened are we spent Halloween with the boys and went to a party which was fun. Football season ended and then started again and then ended again. We celebrated Louis' birthday and Christmas together since our two families really like each other. We celebrated my birthday and Louis actually made me dinner. It was his first time cooking and he made me chicken stuffed with mozzarella wrapped in parma ham and served with some homemade mash. Which he said was very ambitious for his first time but it tasted really good and obviously it's the thought that counts. We took a little holiday to London with the boys and played our first show there, because yeah, we kind of have a band now. I don't know if it's just a small thing but I think we're pretty fucking good. Anyways graduation is coming up and I'm really excited but also terrified of the future.