Bonus

*Warning- death and blood 

*Takes place in a different timeline where they don't go to America. But Information is still slightly relevant? IDK man I just work here. 

Anything upside down looks weird. The curves and lines are all flipped, vertically cascading down in opposite directions. The shadows lean and tilt, turning into shapes that aren't real and fears that aren't founded. Something in that twisted reality is enough to unsettle even the strongest of people.

When you first become aware of your existence, it is usually in the comfort of a warm bed, your brain dissecting the dreams from the night before and debating between returning to them or starting the day. That or in the hospital after a rather hard hit to the head. It definitely isn't opening your eyes to a world that is literally flipped upside down. It's also usually isn't hanging out of something that you definitely shouldn't be hanging out of- not that you should be hanging onto anything (except hope for that one Britney song to become popular again). 

So of course, you can imagine Izuku's alarm when he found his legs wrapped around a support beam of a ceiling while he stared at an upside-down image of the biggest villain organization in Japan chatting. 

"We need to take care of the problem now. With that Midoriya brat officially quitting U.A. and their homeroom teacher taking leave we have no other option but to act- waiting now would be wasting a golden opportunity. U.A. is weak. The school is already on the brink of falling apart. If we demolish the school now, it can be our stepping stone to greater endeavors," a man said, voice a grating rasp. His skin was raw and peeled, face hidden by what seemed to be an armless hand. 

The school was falling apart? It seemed so magnificent. And why had Shouta left? It couldn't be because of him, not for one student. The only thing Izuku could even think to believe was the claim he quit U.A., it would inevitably be what happened if he couldn't get his memories back. 

Izuku's brain was moving at a mile a minute. He couldn't remember how he'd gotten here, how he'd so easily identified the League of Villians, how he had even held himself up like this for so long.

As if answering his thoughts, his legs slipped out from where they'd been curled around the beam, a horrible wave of air rushing over him as he fell from his hiding place. He tried to stop the descent, to conjure up that quirk he barely knew how to use, but the rush was too sudden. Izuku fell hard, landing with a thump on the cold metal floor. 

All the air left his lungs at once. He looked up, the pain of the fall not registering as his eyes connected to those of his enemies. In a stroke of genius, Izuku said, "Guess what the cat dragged in?" 

Everyone in the room stood, chairs clattering to the ground. A mass of shocked and angry faces greeted him like parents in a Disney World fast pass lane. 

Okay. Maybe that had been the wrong to say. 

"I'll....I'll see myself out," Izuku all but begged, quickly scrambling to his feet. Everything seemed to blur as he stood, like a picture coming in and out of focus. He stepped back, not daring to look away from them. 

"Well well well, look who came to join us. It seems U.A.'s golden child is still working with after all", hand man hummed, stepping forward to match Izuku's step back. His voice dropped down to a dangerous sneer, "Who would have guessed they'd make you their rat."

Izuku's heart landed somewhere in his stomach. He didn't deserve this, he couldn't even remember his English teacher's name, there was no way he could be working as a spy. But it wasn't like he could very well explain the situation.

"Get him!" the man shouted, clearly angry.

Izuku took that as his cue, breaking out into a sprint. But as soon as he turned around the image shifted, morphing into one much more sinister. The hallway grew ten times in size, stretching out in front of him like an endless corridor. A tall man faded into existence before him, a mask covering his face. "What's this? Come to join us?" the man asked, something a bit too warm in the way he spoke to be comforting. It sounded almost familiar like he was expecting Izuku.