ⅠⅠ

They all walked in, going to their respective dorms, starting to unpack. Izuku woke up, flying to Katsuki, who was waiting, his arm perched out as Izuku landed, walking up, curling upon his shoulder. Katsuki walked to his dorm, seeing the many boxes in his room. Izuku flew to the floor, sniffing the floor before coughing, pushing up dust; he looked up at Katsuki. Katsuki ripped open a box, ripping the clear tape. He smiled, grabbing Izuku's bed, bowls, cleaning supplies, and other things his dragon needed. Since they didn't sell SHIT for dragons, he made most of this, props to his father and mother, teaching him how to sew, weld, and make things. Izuku flew over to his large bed, falling into the soft material that took shape around his body.

Katsuki chuckled, petting his dear dragon, leaving the dorm, locking the door behind him. Katsuki walked down to the kitchen, grabbing a broom, a mop, and window cleaner along with a roll of paper towels. Kirishima ran past him, playing with Tokoyami, who flew around the sky, out of Kirishima's reach. Kaminari was chilling on the couch, reading books on his phone. Katsuki grumbled, walking back up to his dorm, seeing his sleeping dragon. He picked up the bed, trying not to jiggle his familiar and set him on the bed. He got to cleaning, sweeping the walls, getting all the dust and cobwebs off them. He wore a black facemask, keeping himself from inhaling the fucking dust that was everywhere. He finally got all the dust off, cleaning the window in his dorm, making sure that shit is shiny.

Sweeping all the dust off, he finally mopped, getting all the dust off the floor. He took the supplies back down, throwing away his used paper towels, putting the broom, mop, and window cleaner back into the closet. He chuckled, watching Kirishima tank Kaminari, making him fall. Katsuki walked back up to his dorm, opening the door, seeing a larger dragon asleep on his bed, seeing he was around 5 feet tall. Katsuki chuckled, flicking Izuku in the forehead, waking the dragon up. Izuku looked up, seeing Katsuki in front of him. He purred slightly, yawning; his large teeth clashed with the air. He smacked his jaws closed, licking his teeth. He slid off of Katsuki's bed, helping Katsuki open the boxes, using his razor-sharp claws to cut the tape, getting a few praises in return for his help. Katsuki looked at the last box, nodding his head.

"Deku, c'mere," Izuku walked over, sitting in front of the box, peering in. Ah, all of Katsuki's kitchen stuff. Izuku stood, growing a bit bigger. Katsuki placed the box on his back, opening the door as Izuku walked out, heading to the elevator. He clicked the button with his nose; walking in, he scanned the buttons, clicking the one with the letter 'G' on it. He had learned this meant the ground floor after their stay at a hotel for various vacations Katsuki and his family went on. The doors closed, opening on the ground level, everyone's heads turning to the dragon. "Did- Did he just use the fucking elevator?!" Kaminari said, shaking his hands that were on Kirishima's face, squishing his puppy fat.

Izuku grumbled at him, walking past him into the kitchen. Iida rose from his seat, placing Sero where he sat. Izuku didn't know how to get the box off, but Iida helped him, picking the heavy box up and setting it on the floor, looking at Izuku. Izuku used his tail to pop the box's lid, revealing the various pots, pans, sheathed knives, whisks, and other kitchen necessities. Momo and Iida thanked the shy dragon, allowing humans to take over the task. Kirishima bounded over to the larger dragon, barking and bowing for the shy familiar to play with him.

Chirps came from the dragon that immediately shut the dog up, Kirishima giving a slight huff and barking back. Kaminari looked at the two familiars, wondering what they were chatting about. Kirishima and Izuku sat down for a moment, looking like they were having a proper conversation; chirps and barks echoed through the dorms. The sudden halt and lack of communication from the dragon worried Kirishima, looking back, seeing a certain two-toned male staring at the dragon, a scowl on his face. A puff of steam glided out of Izuku's nostrils as he nuzzled Kirishima, giving a soft look to the confused dog, unable to sense the wicked stare from Todoroki.