Morning came as everyone slowly woke up, the familiar traitor already in their familiar form by the time they wake. The forms were quiet, but in the common rooms, the lights were on since Iida already there, his sleeping familiar; Sero curled up on his lap as Iida read away, absentmindedly running his fingers through Sero's long fur.

Izuku yawned, slinking into the common room; the modern grey couches and pale copper light radiating from the kitchen lights that were dangling from the black cord made Izuku even more tired, wanting to sink into those warm and fluffy couches and sleep the day away. The shaggy grey carpet tickled his toes as he walked over to the couch Iida was sitting on, Sero peeking an eye open, warm black eyes making eye contact with Izuku's dull, tired eyes.

Iida peeked over, seeing Izuku slowly crawl up on the couch, a soft smile on Iida's face breaks, watching Izuku plop down next to him, looking at the male with such large eyes, they look almost doe-like. So innocent, bright, and beautiful. The bright, glowing eyes hide darkness and secrets, hidden by innocent delights, like a child at a carnival. Iida can't seem to see past the innocent, child-like look Izuku has to him. Pretty, long forest green lashes, speckles of black painted in.

Shaggy, dark, mossy green fur with dimmer, black patches around his feet' crevices and under-belly. Deep, pale-pink scars on Izuku's muzzle and arms seemed to be there already when Katsuki had gotten his familiar. Rough patches of shortened fur on Izuku's muzzle clearly showed the scar enveloping the middle of his muzzle, all the way to each side of his lips. The soft patch of moss that adorned Izuku's forehead, almost feeling like lamb's ear plants.

His gentle and sweet croons and purrs when someone - usually Katsuki - rubbed his head or the bridge of his nose. He was soft, kind, and innocent. Nothing more to Tenya or anyone else. Nothing more than innocent. Nothing hidden deep under those vibrant emerald orbs, nothing. So doe-like, like deers. They're harmless, fragile, and beautiful creatures. Big, wide eyes, pretty little tails, and wide and attentive ears. Nothing dangerous about them.

N̵͙̭̼̿̓͝o̶̻͙̟͇͉͍͆̉̆̚ẗ̵͍͈́͘͠h̵̨͎͆̚ĩ̷̝̯̖̪͠n̵̼͂̚ġ̴̲̯̖̋̋̒̿͝ͅ ̸̯̙̍̔͜l̷̠̄̑í̶̼̃̓k̵̞͓͚̩̻̑̃̍͒͜e̵͕͒̈̋͑̚ ̷͖̰̙̲̀͛͂̋̕t̷͙̭̫̼̅̂̽̾̋h̴̞̱̿̀̈́ê̵̜͙̰ ̸̡̋̌̑̀̿͝r̶̗̪̰͚͚̔̒̿a̴̱͘g̵̨̨̤̑́͂͜͠͝͠ͅě̷̡͍̗͊̈́̔͘͘-̷̬̤̬͍͎͑̅͐̑f̴̼̥̥̆̅͑̊į̵̖̤̦̝͍̑͊̍͝l̶͈͚̳̋̔̑͛l̵̨̬̥͈̣͈͠ȅ̴͚̞͉̟͐͆ḏ̶̨͇̮̂̀,̴͔̦͓͎͎̪͑͌͌̀͝ ̸͇̼̲͕͠ẘ̴̛̘̗̚͠h̴̢̆̽̓į̴̻̰͕̲̣̌l̶͉̐́̒̈́e̵̗̘̒ ̸͈͍̬͓̑̌̒̽̀ͅc̴̡̼͓̯̐͜l̵̥̱̞̦͎̐͌̅̉͠ͅo̶͈̫̳̮̅̚ć̵̢̘̤̂̈́͊̈k̶̪͎͆̏-̷̧̣̖̽l̶͉͌̈́̇̽̈́̿i̶͕͙̇̒͋̇̿͜k̷͙̭͓͔̏̈̌ë̵̡̢̛͓̟̹̱́ ̴̢͓̫͒̀e̴̙͌̈ȳ̵͇̘̖͑e̴͚͂s̵̗̠ ̶̝̳̬̑͂̑̈́Ỉ̴͉̭̭̦͛͂z̶̨̧̛̺̖͊͗͝ų̵̑͛̎͑̿k̷̮͙̖̗̗̭̾͑̓̾ù̷̳͆̇̄ ̴͎͜ȓ̶̛͍̞̣̩̄ȅ̸̡̪͠v̸̗͑̃̈̕ę̵̺͉̖͌a̸͇̭̻̦̮͒͜͝ḻ̷̮͉̭̈́s̵͈͒ ̵̨̘͛͘į̵̩̬̪͖̓n̸̙͆̔͗̕͜ ̴̧̖̗̳͔̟̋ḩ̶̠͓̯̝̟͊̐̄͑̊̽ǐ̸̡͕͈̯͑͛͠s̸̩͚̥͎̘̋͊̒̎ ̷͚̬̓́̋r̷̺̱̖͆͜͝ȁ̸̳͇̾͌g̷̟͎̘̰̤͙̈́̏͌̕ē̶͖̼̺͜ͅ

Izuku looks at the book Iida is reading, Japan history books. He looks at the book with such curiosity; his pupils shifted as his eyes twitch and move, clearly reading the book.

Iida smiled, feeling Sero move as he curled up in Izuku's curled up tail, Izuku leaning on Iida as the two read. Iida and Izuku had the same reading speed. They would usually read and finish the pages simultaneously so that it wouldn't be a problem for Iida or Izuku having to wait on the other. Iida held the book in his left hand, his other hand twisting and playing with Izuku's fur on his neck and shoulders, the two reading together for an hour. Iida also started to talk about the history of Japan, and Izuku was even more interested.