ⅫⅠ

Opening his eyes, his fluffy lashes batted open as Izuku looked up to see Katsuki's peaceful expression; soft ash-blond hair circled his head like a halo, long, curled lashes hiding beautiful ruby eyes. Once furrowed eyebrows now rest where they lay still, giving Katsuki a relaxed look.

His mouth slightly parted, a small line of drool passing his lips onto the grey pillowcase. His calloused hands lay beside him, calm and unaware of anything. Innocent, peaceful, nothing more. Izuku chuffed softly, wanting nothing more than to cuddle the blond and kiss him goodnight, but he had something he needed to do. Slowly and carefully removing himself from his horde of pillows and carefully crawling off the bed, watching Katsuki as he huffed and grumbled a bit in his sleep before falling back into the deep abyss of dreamland.

Smoke curled and climbed around Izuku's body, his scales and fur retracting, tail and bones shifting as he stood from the floor, a fierce look on his face. Izuku's brows creased, the slit in his right brow make him look even angrier, along with the large scar that traveled from the left side of his nose to his right bottom jaw. Smatters of freckles crinkled as Izuku frowned, his freckles traveling down all over his body. The scar that laid vertical on the left side of his lips shifted as he took in the fresh air.

His eyes glowed a dangerous radioactive chemical green, something that should be in a hazard room where they keep hazardous chemicals. His pupils shifted and flexed into their natural slits, sharpening the dangerous look he already adorned. His heavily scarred hands with beautiful curved nails in a cold shade of black, something you'd find in nightmares, curled into fists, his nails leaving pointed moons in his palms.

His eyes burned holes into the floor, lips curling back into a soundless snarl, eyes wide and with shaking fists, his canines grinding together. His eyes looked over to Katsuki, who snored softly, the anger slowly and surly dissipated from his body, a small smile formed from the snarl that previously laid there. His shirtless torso tightened and flexed with a heaving sigh, scar tissue flexing and relaxing as he calmed down. He was lucky that the sweat pants he had on had not ripped in the transformations.

His shirt, not so fortunate. Jagged scars wrapped and climbed up and down his torso, some dipping into his sweats, traveling down his legs. They were a dark wine color, looking like oddly placed ink splotches. The one he hated most was the one in the center of his stomach, a deep scar that traveled from his sternum to his navel, like a lightning scar. It trailed out, spreading around; the furthest part of the scar just barely reached his hip, the scar a deep maroon color. His body told a story of pain, anger, and so much more. His curly, bottle-colored curls with a dim shade of black fanning out in his hair shifted as he turned to grab one of Katsuki's oversized shirts that were actually his.

He had left it there when shifting for a midnight snack, and the minx took at his own. It was hugely oversized since Izuku was 6'7, and Katsuki was a whole foot shorter. It goes almost all the way down to his ankles, lying just below his knees. It looks like a child in a hoodie, a big one. Shoving the white tee over his head and pulling it down, the large number of piercings embedded into his ears jingled, clacking together. He always wondered why they never showed in his dragon form, but he forgot...he doesn't really have ears, or well, ones that you see. His ears are hidden under his fur.

His eyes looked over to see Katsuki had rolled onto his back, the drool line already drying as he slept. A small, soft smile cracked on Izuku's lips, watching the rise and fall of his pair. He slowly walked over to him, bending down and kneeling before Katsuki, still towering over the bed. His scarred hand brushing through Katsuki's halo of spiked unruly soft hair, the blond unconsciously leaning into the touch, a faint hum from his lips. "I'll never let anyone hurt you, Kacchan,"

Izuku whispered, his voice deep and rough, throat still sore from not speaking for a few months along with the previous assault on his throat from the poison. Thinking about the incident, Izuku's green brows furrowed again as he continued to softly stroke Katsuki's hair. "I'll be back, Kacchan," Izuku whispered, knowing the blond doesn't hear him, pulling his hand back carefully before standing and walking out.