ⅩⅩⅡ

Shigaraki

For weeks I've worked on figuring out how to get the damn dragon. For fucking weeks! U.A. hasn't given me a chance yet, not a single opening. These NPC's think they're soo special, trying to outsmart me?! How dare these lowlife NPC's try to do that! I was outraged, sitting in my dark, cold room, smashing buttons on my xbox controller playing Minecraft while trying to come up with any maniacal, villain-esque plans to get the fucking overgrown lizard in my party!

My neck twitched and pulsed, scars burning to be scratched off. My thigh bounced irritatingly, my eyes glued to my tv screen, the only light in the room. I was mining in a cave, going on a hunt for diamonds and other ore, trying to get as much stone and iron to continue building my village high in the mountains,

the only sound echoing in the room was my rage-smashing of my controller buttons (that I have not disintegrated yet, seeing Kurogiri threatened to let me go controller-less for the rest of the month if I destroyed another controller or switch.) and the sound of my diamond pickaxe breaking stone and iron ore I'm finding around the underground cave I'm in. My mind was reeling, trying to figure something out, anything to figure out how to get that dragon and take care of the little blond brat! At first, I and the others thought of recruiting the blond brat.

Still, after numerous, hardly informational updates from my traitors, he seemed dead set on being a hero, and nearly blew up a kid who tried to make him out to be a villain, and screamed in his face about him being the new All Might. I was honestly kind of reeling after watching the blond brat shake down some random d-lister GenEd kid, making the kid take back his statement.

I thought the brat would rob him for all his lunch money like normal bullies, but he just dropped him on his ass and walked off, a smug look on his face as his (mine, mine, damnit, soon to be MINE!) familiar trotted over to him after glaring at the kid, almost looking like he tried to light the twat on fire with his glare. I did not want to get yelled at like the GenEd kid did, nor did anyone.

(Trauma. P̴̥͝a̶͖̯͇̔͗p̴͇̃̉̽͑a̸̪̗͗,̴̨̪͚͇͝ ̴̬͆I̴̺̦͍̾̒ͅ'̵̨̲̮̞͕̍̑͘m̸̛̺̹̄̌͘ ̷̡͇̬̊̋s̷͍̭̪̩̉͆̇ơ̶̬̭̙͎̄͛͘r̷͙͙̼̼̃͝r̷͍̩̻̃́̓́y̸̝̘̹̮͊̈ͅ-̶͓̈́ ̴̰̤̩̌́͝I̴̖͍͔͙͒ͅ ̸̨̣̭͛ḍ̴̽̊ỉ̴̺̳̼̓͑͠d̸̨͙̠̗̽͌͆͝n̴̡̮̟͐͜͠'̷̢̙̜̲́̆͑̋͜͝t̵̥̠̟̪͗̌̄ ̶̨̳̲̹̑m̶̨̯̬̘̀͌̾̇͝ȩ̵̭̘̅a̶̰̋̃n̸̟͑ ̸̧͍̼͌͗̾̃̓t̷̛̺͆̋̓̚ŏ̵̗͖̪̼!̵̡̐̕͝-̷̪̭̹̦͚̄̋͋͗̚ ̸͎͓͙̐ͅH̵̯̠͗̃̊a̶͎̩̪͓ņ̸͕̟̹̎̐͒͜a̸̜͋̽̊͝-̸̈́̑̇͝ͅ)

That idea quickly went out the window, and we all unanimously decided that, no, the blond brat would never listen to us and probably blow us up so badly, we wouldn't even have a proper corpse. I don't think anyone in the league, even All for One, favors being blown to bits. So, here I am, at one in the morning, playing Minecraft like the maniacal villain I am, trying to brainstorm ideas to get the greatest familiar in my party before I decide to disintegrate everyone in this building and in U.A. I've broken in once, I'll do it again if I need to.

...

Speaking of U.A.-

Speak of the devil, my phone buzzed, and I pressed pause of my Minecraft adventure. My pale hair shifted, falling from where I had pushed it behind my ears as I turned my head to peer down at my phone (The bottom left corner had one small crack, I do value my phone, thank you very much.), unlocking it with my face.

Oh.

Well, isn't this interesting.

------------------------
Private chat with: Traitor 1

villain
[villain sent a location📍]
so get this. i overheard the teachers talking about a training camp with the "wild wild pussy cats"?? (idk who those people are, but apparently they're heroes) in a piece of land they own in the mountains. i did some snooping and cashed in a few favors and figured out the general location.
read.
------------------------

I could feel the rush of adrenaline flowing through my veins, fingers twitching with an itch to disintegrate something. I dropped my controller before my hands would curl around it fully and waste the precious thing into a pile of dust, my eyes twitching, shifting back and forth, re-reading the text.

I could feel my dry lips cracking from the strain of the giant Cheshire grin I had on my face, old and dry skin cracking and flaking off from the pressure, my lips breaking and opening new wounds that stung from the cold air. My foot reached for a box under my bed, hooking under the handle and ripping it out. My hands were nearly shaking with the need to disintegrate something and shoved them into the box of old, broken, or unusable things for me to disintegrate.

My hands found an old book, the cover green with a gold-plated spine. Before I pressed my fifth finger on it, something told me not to. Carefully extracting the book from the box, dust particles fell and smeared. I grimaced at the dust caking my fingers before using an old shirt I had lying next to me to wipe the cover off, revealing gold kanji written neatly. My eyes widened, grin returning. Well, isn't this a little too convenient? I reread the title, the embers of heinous cackles sparking in my throat.

'The History of the Midoriya family; The God and Goddess of Familiars, Creators of All.'

"Little lizard, I've got you now,"

I cooed quietly, veins thrumming with excitement as I opened the book. I never was an avid reader, but well, we all start somewhere, right?

Opening the book, I was greeted with beautiful old drawings, clearly dating back hundreds of years, the pages weathered and worn, frail and some torn at the seams, others having missing edges. Some ink was smeared with clear water damage, but I could make out what most of it was saying. Some of the kanji were muddled together and unreadable, so I guessed for those parts.

And oh boy, was this exciting.