The start

Off's P.O.V

I woke up with a slight headache... I looked around when I found out that I'm already here inside of my room... Maybe My friends send me back home...

Hi I'm Off jumpol adulkittiporn... My family owned a biggest School at Thailand, yet we are still not part of the wealthiest family at Thailand but my family didn't mind it... They don't mind the fame... All we want is to live normal life like other people does...

I goes downstairs until I reached the dining room... I sat beside my mom who just ran towards me and gave a kiss on my forehead...

"You made us worried about you last night... We felt relieved when Tay send you back home" Mom said. I just smiled at her....

"We were just having fun last night... You know that today is another day for school... I'm finally a third year college student at MED... I'll be soon to be doctor Jumpol..." I complimented to myself.

"But still you should just at least call us to inform that... Your mom panicked last night so I couldn't help but to laugh at her" Dad said as he laughed same as I do.

"Hey stop it... You are both teasing me again... I want to have a daughter as soon as possible" Mom said. Dad just suddenly coughed at what Mom said...

Mom panicked as she handed dad some glass of water... He drank it...

"What's wrong with you? We are already old... I think Off is enough to our family... We don't need another headache..." Dad said that made me laughed...

"Just shut up... I really need a daughter right now... Poor me... Why do I have both of you... It was like I was taking care of a both silly kids" Mom said as she just pinched our ears... We were whining about it...

"Mom stop it" I said. She finally stop...

"I just want to have a daughter... My friends were right back then when I was at high school... You are not good at bed--"

"O my gosh... I lost my appetite... Please stop flirting infront of a single person... It's annoying..." I whined.

"Single? For many people you had sex with, Are you sure you are still single?!" Mom scolded me.

"Okay stop with this goddamn conversation... I still have to work... The breakfast is good... Goodbye my beautiful wife and to my Noisy son... See you both at dinner" Dad said as he bid his goodbye towards us and goes outside...

"Are you really single? It's not obvious against to your hundreds of people you had fling before... You even introduced some of them on us... Are you really single?" Mom asked again. I just chuckled again...

"Mom stop it... It's already morning... I have my first class at 8 so I need to hurry..." I said as I stood up and goes upstairs...

"Better date someone better or else I'll cut your balls" Mom jokingly said. I just laughed as I did my morning routine...

My parents has this silly relationship towards each other... They sometimes fighting like a kid... Because of it the result turns out to be me... But more noiser than them...

They were married for 10 years but before they get married they has this 12 years of relationship... For me they are one of the strongest couple at this industry...

We are rich... We can do whatever we want but we are not greedy about money...

When I was 7 we are still poor that time not until dad grew our Car business and looked what we had right now...

We are rich, has the biggest school at Thailand and last but not the least... We have car selling business where dad made lots of brand new cars which are all best models that everyone wants to have...