Enemies

Off's P.O.V

I'm having my lunch today with my gang when a girl suddenly caught my attention...

"Hey You!!, New girl with her Black jacket!!!" I yelled out. Everyone suddenly looked at me but I didn't bother to looked back at them...

She stopped walking and turned around at me... She even pointed herself...

"Yes You... Can you come closer to me Please?" I pleased. She just gave a confused look as she walked towards my table...

My gang just smiled... They knew that I'm going to have another girlfriend...

"You called me?" She asked. I nodded...

"Hi I'm Off jumpol adulkittiporn... The owner of this school... And you are?" I asked while waiting for her answer at the same time...

"Kitty... Kitty chicha Phunsawat kha" She introduced herself. My eyes widened same as my gang but then I smirked after that...

"Oh~ Nice to meet you Kitty... It's so nice to meet you... Can I court you?" I straighforwardly asked. She just gave me a warm smile as she sat beside me...

My gang on the other side just move away... They knew me well😏

"Of course... But... Don't back out if you knew something about me..." She said. I looked at her confused...

"Why?" I asked.

"Kitty? Is that you?" Someone at the back asked. When I looked at the person who just talked... An annoyance formed on my face...

"Brother!!!" She excitedly shouted as she hugged New...

"Brother?!" My gang suddenly sync...

"Half brother I mean... He's my brother to my mom side... Hey... Why are you here?" She said and at the same time she asked New who just parted the hug...

"I'm here because Me and Tay have a date to do..." New shyly said. Well I knew it...

"Boyfriend? Wow... I was amazed... Is it really a date or... Activity--" New suddenly covered her mouth...

"Kitty... Come on..." He annoyingly said.

"Okay I shut the fuck up then..." She said as New let go of her...

They were talking non-stop until someone got my attention... It's the shorty Guy...

He was walking until I decided to push him... Now he's on the ground...

I was laughing but instead of him... Getting mad at me... He just looked directly to my eyes and smirked...

I'm kinda nervous about that smirk...

He just stood up and arranged himself...

"You shouldn't treat the owner of this school that way..." He suddenly spoke out. My anger filled inside of me and at the same time... All of the students looked directly to us...

"What did you just say?" I asked. I tightened my grip as he gave me teased look... I feel irritated right now...

"Didn't your parents told you? Well Just so you know... Your parents came this morning just to give me the envelope with this school's files and it says that they are willing to sell it to me... I payed them right away... Right now... Starting this day... I'm gonna be the new owner of this school..." He said. Is that why Mom and Dad looks problematic this morning?

As what I obviously think this morning... They're both talking about something else that I didn't knew about... Is this the reason?

"Liar!!!" I shouldn't feel this way but yeah... I'm the one who lied...