You'll pay for Everything!!

No one's P.O.V

Gun was panting as he ran as fast as he can to Love's house... She texted him that her boyfriend was with her today...

That's the only thing he received today... He doesn't know why but something inside him felt wrong....

His heart ache... It gives him pain... But as long as Gunsmile is with him. He doesn't care about someone else rather than if it's Gunsmile...

He's a good friend and a parent at the same time... They've been together for 11 years as he was Gun's grandpa's trusted guy...

After Gun's grandpa died... Gunsmile stayed by his side always... He was there when he needed someone the most...

Whenever Gun have parent meeting at school when Gun was at 12th grade... He always attend there just so he could let Gun feel that he's always there for him...

He never betrayed nor scolded Gun... He said Gun was a good kid...

He's the only person he showed his true happiness, his smile and his care...

When Gun arrived at Love's house... Darkness and sobbing welcomed him inside...

He saw love crying as she was holding someone's hand who was laying down at the floor...

His heart beats so fast but he still managed to walked closer to her...

Tears escaped from his eyes as he saw who was the person died...

He sat down and lift Gunsmile's head and put it on his arm as Gunsmile's pillow...

He cried even more when he saw a lot of bruises around Gunsmile's face and the way his all wet...

Arm killed him by drowning somewhere else...

Love just hugged him for comfort and cried with him...

"I'll... Put him on a private funeral tonight... Is it okay to you?" He looked at Love and asked.

She just nodded and gave him a weak smile...

It hurts Gun but he still decided to put him on a private funeral...

He has a lot of enemies and he doesn't want them to use it against him so he will hide Gunsmile's death...

Gun and Love are at the cemetery right now as they looked at Gunsmile who was at his coffin, it hurts but his still thinking that he's just sleeping...

He wanted to wake him up but he can't so he will let himself accept the fact that Gunsmile is dead...

It's already 7 pm as the funeral ended, he decided to send Love back at her house...

When they arrived, they goes out of his car and directly looked at her...

She was still crying, her eyes were swollen just like Gun...

She's on her Black dress while Gun is wearing black suit...

"Love..." Gun called her. She came back to her senses and looked at him...

"Yes?" He shortly replied as she wiped her tears off and smiled...

"I'm sorry" that's the only thing He can say...

"It's okay... It's not your fault... Don't blame yourself" She said and held Gun's hand...

Gun noticed that she was wearing a diamond ring...

"Nice ring..." Gun complimented. She looked at her ring and smiled...

"Gunsmile... Proposed to me yesterday... He gave me this ring... We were... Supposed to have a wedding next year" Love said. He wants to cry but he handled to stop...