Biggest Mistake

Gun's P.O.V

I was about to hopped inside of my car when my phone vibrated...

I took my phone out of my pocket and looked at it...

It's Kitty...

Chicha; Come at the Mansion quickly!!! Arm is beating Alice here... Better hurry... I need your help!!!

After I read that message I quickly hopped inside of my car and drive through my dad's mansion...

After a long drive... Finally I arrived...

I goes outside of my car and quickly ran inside...

My eyes widened as Arm keeps on beating Alice with his belt...

Chicha on the other side tried to stopped him but she failed... She knew that Arm is stronger than her...

What got my attention the most is my dad... He was just eating at the dining table, not feeling unbothered...

I ran towards my brother and punched him as hard as I can...

Right now... Alice is on my back... Shivering and trembling... She has bruises and Purple marks... Sign that Arm beated her harshly...

"What's wrong with you?! She's your wife!!!!" I scolded him. He just chuckled as he stood up...

"The news came this morning... Surprised me... Kapook... My only secretary found dead at the lake... And Alice... Just Confessed that she did it!!!" Arm yelled. I looked at Alice who was now crying...

"I'm part of it..." I said. Alice tightened her touch on my wrist as she shook her head...

How come that she is still trying to protect me?

"What did you just say?" He asked. I looked back at him and smirked...

"As her husband... You should be the one to support her... How come that you are so stupid to know that... Alice... Knew all along that you cheated..." I said. His eyes widened...

"H-how?" He stuttered. I walked closer to him and pushed him...

"Worthless piece of shit... You were just like dad... But it's not impossible that you'll grown up like him... Like father like son... Alice... Is the best wife in this goddamn world, yet you just wasted her... What kind of a husband are you? For me... You are the biggest Mistake of this family!!!" I yelled at him angrily...

"Gun!!!" Someone yelled out on my name. I looked at that person not until I got slapped...

It's dad...

"Arm... Is the best son I've ever wished for... He took the company so well, he's the most respectable person who live in this world you hated... For me... You are the biggest Mistake of this family..." I knew it... Now he said it straight to me...

"We, Phunsawat serves no one... You studied MED yet you even killed someone else... Why don't you be like your brother or your sister... In a young age they studied Business... What about you? You only brought chaos in this family... You don't deserve to be part of this family... Sometimes I wished that... You shouldn't born... Arm and Chicha is enough... I don't need another headache from you..." He said. I should feel hurt but why am I not that hurt?

"I can see that you aren't that hurt? Are you still human? Or just numb?" There he goes... I looked back at him and chuckled softly...

"I'm just... Being like you..." I said and smirked. I can see on his face that his starting to feel irritated...

"What did you just say?!" He yelled at me.

"I wouldn't be like this if it's because of you... I born this way... And yes I'm numb... Why? Because I gave all my tears to the day that you and mom parted ways... I'm done begging, I'm done blaming myself, I'm done... Being just a weak kid that I used to be before... Just so you know... I'm a broken soul that no one could bring back to the living... The Gun that you used to step on... Is dead anymore... I'm the new Gun... Who wants to kill for fun and I'm not joking about that... Who are you... To tell me what I do or what I should do? I knew all along that you'll gonna tell me that... I'm just waiting for you to tell that... Now that I'm relief... I don't need you anymore... Just as you can see right now... I'm more richier and wealthier than you... Once I step out of this place... I... Will finally let go of this family and change my last name to new one... Actually... My only care here was neither the maids,Butlers, My sister and Alice..." I said. I saw Arm on the other side just tighten his grip on his hand which made me chuckled again...