Amarayakul family event party

No one's P.O.V

Day (WEDNESDAY)

A night has finally started as Amarayakul family welcomed the guests...

Inside the party, there's a longest table that is for 6 family clans...

The Wiwattanawarang family
The Pibulsonggram family
The Adulkittiporn family
The Assaratanakul family
The Phunsawat family
And last but not the least...
The Techaapaikhun family

Back to the Party!!!
(Conversation between the 6 clans)

"Thank you grace for inviting my family" Ms. Jijie said. ( New's Mom )

"Oh... You are my best friend, of course I'll invite you especially if you can finally see your youngest son" Ms. Grace said. ( Off's Mom )

"My SON grace... My ONE AND ONLY SON" Mr. Chad said ( Gun's dad )

"I heard he change his surname as Phunsawat again... You two made a deal again aren't you?" Mr. Non asked ( Jaylerr's dad )

"More than I can ask for" Chad said as he smirked.

"My Son's husband is friends with your son Chad... We could talk some business while they had fun here later" Frank said. ( Bilkin's dad)

"Let's see" that's the only thing Mr. Chad said when suddenly...

"GUNNIE!!!" Davika yelled out waving at someone ( Davika is the only daughter of Amarayakul family)

And there he is walking like a prince with his black suit...

He came to the table and hugged davika...

"Congratulations for your party... There's a lot of people in here... Too crowded" Gun said to her.

"Aww you'll like it here I promise... Plus I'm the one who's handling this party so I can do anything... Your seat is next to the Techaapaikhun family..."
Davika said. Gun only nodded and went straight to his seat...

"You arrived..." Arm said.

"I'm alive thank you for asking" Gun said as he drank the wine...

"Mr. Gun Atthaphan Phunsawat" someone called him from behind...

Gun stood up and greeted the unknown man...

"Mr. Lersittichai... It's nice seeing you here... Unexpected but how's business?" Gun asked him.

"It's doing great thanks to you... Without your help I can't ever reach to Puerto Rico and Russia" Mr. Lersittichai said.

While they were talking, the people in the table were just watching them...

"Puerto Rico is a nice place, I once came there for an important appointment... You met Mr. Deuchelles?" Gun asked him.

"Not yet, but I heard he is one of the biggest drug dealer at Puerto Rico... You really into highest people Mr. Phunsawat... Should I be scared?" Mr. Lersittichai asked.

Gun only smirked and gave him a glass of wine which Mr. Lersittichai gladly accepted...

"Don't be... The night is still young and bright... Instead of talking about business we should be having fun... Cheers?" (Gun)

"Cheers" And they gave a toast to each other...

"Um! Excuse me ladies and Gentlemen... Hi my name is Cindy Amarayakul... Head of this clan... Today we celebrate the arrival of my dearest daughter who just came back to Thailand after her 7 years of staying at Spain... I'm glad that all of you were here to join us... To those who gets easily bored just like my dearest son GunGun--" (Cindy)