Talk

Author's P.O.V

Gun went back home, tired...

As he sat on the couch, he can feel someone's shadow walking towards him at the back...

It's already pass midnight and his gut feeling knew who that person is which confused him but he didn't mind it...

"Can't sleep?" Gun asked as he looked directly someone behind him...

"H-how? How can you do that? I even tiptoed just so you won't hear anything..." Off said, failed to surprise gun...

"I can feel your shadow... I'm quite gifted with my senses that's why..." Gun said and closed his eyes to have a quick nap...

Off nodded as he sat beside Gun...

"Can I talk?" Off asked him, Gun hummed in response...

Off sighed, giving himself some courage to speak...

"I would like to thank you..."

"Thank you? About what?"

"I know how hard it is for you to be in the same place where your mom is especially with her new family... That's why I'm thankful that you let them into your life again--"

"I didn't let them in my life..."

"What do you mean?"

"They only asked for help to live here for a while but it doesn't mean I let them into my life again... I look stupid if I will..."

"Then why--"

"Why did I hug my sister that time? It's because she needs it... she's my twin Afterall... but after this mess? I would never like to see them again..."

"But kitty really thought you forgave her already..."

"Then let her expect... I didn't ask her to expect something from me... you really think I'll forgive them that easily? I'm not like that kind of person... even davika and Pp knows it..."

"We'll be leaving tomorrow... aren't you really gonna talk to your family?"

"They aren't my family anymore... They failed to do it when we're still young... it's already too late..."

"Then why did you let us be here in the first place if you don't want to see them then?"

"Because you asked..."

"Because I asked? That's ridiculous..."

"I know right... I sound dumb and stupid when you asked about it..."

"But why though? I think it's not the only reason..."

"I don't know... maybe because you are the first person aside from gunsmile who treated me nicely like him..." That words made Off silent.

He didn't know that someone like gun can be as kind as like anyone else in the world just because of how you treated someone nicely...

He suddenly felt pity hearing it from gun...

He doesn't know gun that much but he can totally feel that this gunsmile guy is the only one who treated gun nicely and now that guy is dead, gun maybe felt that kind of treatment towards him again...

"Wow... you look speechless right now..." Gun.

"Oh... well it felt nice to hear that from you... I don't know what emotions should I feel..."

"As you should be, many people waited to hear praises from me just because they said it sounds so good hearing it from me..."

"Because you're bad that's why..."