Young Master

Kitty's P.O.V

Gun had no choice but to let us come to his mansion with Off's help...

We safely came to his mansion. We were all amazed on how wide the place is...

"This mansion was built 2 years ago... A business partner of mine gave this to me as a gift for saving his business... Sometimes I just stay here once every year especially if it's an important matter" Gun said.

"The hotel is already booked but thanks to you we have somewhere to stay" Ms. Cindy said smiling at him.

"Young master..." The maid called him.

"By the way this is Ms. Lucy, the mayordoma or the one who takes care of this mansion..." Gun said. The lady bowed at us and smiled...

"Happy to serve... If you need anything you can always come to me..." She said.

"I'll be having a video call meeting... Please accompany them to their respective rooms" Gun said. The lady nodded at him as Gun goes upstairs and rest.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen... You can freely ask me anything na kha" The lady said.

"How bad Gun is?" Alice asked. The lady chuckled softly...

"You have nothing to worry about my lady... Young master is a kind person" the lady said.

"Based on how big the mansion is... I assumed that you have a big salary" Arm said.

"20,000 kha" the lady answered.

"Every month?" Davika asked.

"Every week kha" The lady answered her back...

We were all surprised to what she just said...

"Pretty big" Arm said.

"Young master only stay here once a year... We rarely see him unless if it's important events or meetings... then he'll stay here for like 3 months... We all see how he managed to continue his study at the same time taking care of his business... He's already tired taking good care of everything on his will that's why with my help and the other maids help... Our job is to make sure that he'll be comfortable working independently kha" The lady said.

"Are you all hungry?" The lady asked.

"Me and my wife is already sleepy... She can't stay up late because she's pregnant... Can you accompany her to our room?" Arm asked.

"Of course, Ma'am can you please follow me so that I can lead you to your room?" The lady asked her. Alice nodded and followed the lady...

"I can't believe Gun is staying here once a year... Luckily this place wasn't abandoned yet" Davika said.

I wandered around until I saw a hidden picture in the living room ... It's covered in a white sheet but the photo looks familiar that's why I removed it...

My eyes became watery as I saw what photo it is...

It's Mom carrying Me and Gun...

I called mom out and showed him the picture frame...

"I thought your dad already burned this?" Mom asked.

"I thought too... But I guess someone cherished it the most and hid it here" I said and looked straight to my mom...

"You think so?" Mom asked.

"Yeppp..." I answered.

We both smiled as we stared at the picture frame for a long time...

Long enough the maids accompanied us to our rooms one by one and I'm glad that me and P'New will be on the same room...

(Morning/ 7:17 am)