No...

New's P.O.V

I came home just now... I was so tired... It's almost 8 in the evening...

Luckily Mom and Dad still waited me to come home and have dinner together...

I haven't change my clothes because I'm starving...

My mom smiled at me as I sat beside my dad...

She is Mrs. Jijie techaapaikhun, Wife of my Dad Mr. Podd Techaapaikhun...

I love both of them as my parents with all of my heart...

Mom sat down when she already served our dinner that she cooked for us...

We were eating silently until the news that was reported this afternoon pooped out into my mind...

I looked bothered and Mom suddenly noticed it...

"Is there something wrong New?" Mom asked me. I nodded...

"Why? What's wrong son?" Dad asked worriedly.

"Kitty's dad... He told everyone in the news a while ago that Gun is his adopted son... He also said that he disowned him anymore" I said. Dad just hummed while Mom wasn't in her mind, She seems thinking about it...

"It's pretty obvious that Kitty and Gun born twins at the start... Does that Guy insane? I'm glad that you chose me over that Guy honey..." Dad said as he smiled at Mom.

Mom on the other side just nodded all along as she started to eat again...

"Mom... Don't you want to... Visit Gun once? Don't you miss him?" I asked her. She just looked at me and shook her head...

"No... I can't... I just really can't right now..." She said and lowered her head down...

"It's been a long years mom... Don't you miss him? As what Kitty always told us... He haven't received any Love or attention to his dad and yours also... Just like Kitty told you about... Better get along with him so that he'll feel relief towards you" I said. Dad just held my wrist and slightly shook his head, sign that he is telling me to stop...

I just nodded and ate my food...

"I really can't do that New... Just like what Kitty told me... He's already Good on his own so maybe he doesn't need me anymore..." She said. A tear just dropped on her cheek so dad quickly grabbed his handkerchief and wiped it off...

"Just like me or Kitty.... We as your childrens also need your love, care and attention... Since you left... Kitty told me that Gun change... He wasn't smiling for over 15 years... He's always serious and kinda tough... He changed because he wasn't feel any Love, care or attention towards you or his dad... Right now... I'm telling you this as your son... Don't forget that I always loved you just like dad... But... Someone is waiting for you--"

"I said No! No! No! Why can't you understand that?! I said I can't okay?! So shut up!!" She yelled at me. It's the first time that Mom did that...

Her anger eyes change when my eyes widened... It looks teary yet I can handle my tears...

"I.. I'm sorry... Excuse me for a moment" Mom excused herself and left while Dad followed her...

My patience can't wait so I followed them outside...

"Honey calm down..." Dad calmed her down. Right now I was hiding behind the wall...

"It's just unexpected... It's the first time that I raised my voice on him... I'm a terrible mother" Mom said as she cried.

"No your not... Our son can understand that... Don't you worry about it" Dad said.

"I want to see Gun but I can't... I really can't... There's a part of me that I wanted to see him but past keep on pulling me away... I'm the reason why Gun change... I will totally blame myself..." Mom said as she cried. Dad on the other side just hugged her for comfort...