Tri-clans

Someone's P.O.V

It's already 7 pm... Gun himself prepared for this day to come because for him... He deserves it...

Right now he was wearing his All black suit... It's his favorite color... Black represent himself...

Numb, A bad bad son, A demon or should we say... Another Satan itself and last but the least... Greedy over Power... He wants more from it...

After he changed, He finally hopped inside of his new brand car... It's all black with a red taint in it... Others may pay attention to it as just part of the design but they didn't know that... The red tainted at the car is none other than the blood for those he killed...

He never felt sorry for that... All he knew was... He's bad and no one can change him...

While on the other side...

The Phunsawat clan together with Mr. Chad Phunsawat and his son Arm weerayut Phunsawat was at the entrance of the 5 star hotel... No one is there inside other than the 2 more clans at the venue...

They keep on telling the guards outside to let them in but for the guards... They only follow the rules...

The 2 more clans finally came for them and spoke out...

"Chad... Why are you here?" Mr. Than Wiwattanawarang asked. Father and a husband of Mrs. Nicole Wiwattanawarang and their only son Oab nithi Wiwattanawarang...

"Of course I'm here for the party... Don't forget that I'm part of the Tri-clans..." Mr. Chad said.

Mr. Non Pibulsonggram on the other side just looked at his friend confused. He is with his wife Mrs. Nam Pibulsonggram and his only son Jayler Kritsanapoom Pibulsonggram...

"Didn't you looked at the Tri-clan's circle? It tells that your family isn't part of the Tri-clans anymore..." Mr. Non said. Arm just looked at his dad who was angry due on his unacceptable situation...

"No way!!! It can't be happening... Who is the one who replaced our family?" Mr. Chad asked. They were about to answer but a black car suddenly arrives...

It was tainted red... Mixed color with his all black car design...

They all looked forward into it until the butler opened it...

Everyone widened their eyes as Gun came out to that car and walked towards them...

"What's happening up here?" Gun suddenly asked.

"Gun... Why are you here? I told you that you are not part of Phunsawat clan anymore--"

"I know... Gosh... You don't have to tell that repeatedly..." Gun irritatedly said.

"Then, why are you here?" Arm asked him. His brother Gun just gave him as smirked as Gun walked towards the guards who was at the entrance...

"Hello ladies and gentlemen... By the way I'm Gun atthaphan... Waichaingern... Part of Tri-clans... The highest rank at the Tri-clan's circle..." Gun introduced himself.

Mr. Chad together with his son Arm widened their eyes... They can't believe what just happened...

"No!!! This can't be... Only Phunsawat clan is the highest rank at the Tri-clan's circle... You can't just replace us-"

"But I already did... What should I do?" Gun said as he smirked again and entered the venue...

"Who are you to replace us!!! You are just a trash!!! A trash that I should have thrown away!!!" Mr. Chad yelled out.

Gun on the other side just stopped by and talked...

"I am Gun atthaphan waichaingern..." He looked at his dad and to his brother...