it's just, Me...

Off's P.O.V

It's 7 am in the morning when I arrived here at school... It's kinda new to me because no more girls block nor chasing on me... But it's okay... I'll get used to it someday...

I was here at the cafeteria since I still have 1 hour before our class starts...

I was with my gang today when suddenly a short kid lost here at the cafeteria...

I smirked as I started to call him...

"Hey Gun atthaphan Phunsawat!!!" I shouted but he didn't bother to look back as he just walked straight to his way so I have no choice but to ran towards him and grabbed his wrist...

Finally he has attention to me...

"What's with you Mr. Adulkittiporn?" He asked as his eyebrow raised at the left side...

"I called you but you didn't stop... Do you know how rude it is?" I sarcastically asked. He just scoffed as he pulled his hand away from me and looked straight to me...

"For your goddamn information... I'm not the person you called about" He said.

"What do you mean-" I stopped when the news popped out again on the big screen...

"Breaking news... Mr. Gun atthaphan just spoke out about his reaction to his father's interview..." The reporter said as she pointed the mic to Gun...

Everyone looked into it...

"About to what my dad said... Yes it's true that I'm adopted... And so far yes he also disowned me but who cares about him? I mean... Hello it's just ME... Gun atthaphan himself... I already have my own life... I have mansion, Money and Power... I don't need him anymore... I'm not kid who will cry just to beg for him... Just so you know... I grew up like this for 11 years... WITHOUT his help... Plus I do better on my own than with him... I'm not a Phunsawat anymore..." He said. I just looked directly at Gun who just shrugged...

"You're not a Phunsawat anymore? Who are you now then?" The reporter asked him.

"Well... I'm as mighty as my grandpa... God please be with him but... For now I can't answer that question... But don't you worry... Tomorrow... There's a gathering party within the Tri-clans... I think... Since it's live... I will tell everyone who I really am... Better seek into it" He said.

"We will all looked forward to it... We are so excited to know who you are... But you are still Gun atthaphan right?" The reporter asked.

"Of course... It's just my last name got change... Don't be too obvious that you are all excited about it" He said and chuckled.

"Of course! All of us are excited tomorrow... We hope a great gathering party tomorrow" The reporter said and smiled at him.

End of the news...

All of us looked at Gun while my eyes are still with him...

"What's with you both again?" I know that voice... It's New...

"Let them New..." Kitty said to him. I bet that they were sitting with my gang right now...

My attention was still on him...

"You did changed your last name... Tell me... Who you really are now?" I asked and raised my eyebrow on him...

"Who are you? I didn't know who you are... It's between my business Mr. Adulkittiporn so better just shut your mouth... I can smell something different between the highest people to lowest..." He said. I tightened my grip when he said that...

"What's with you?-" I was about to punch him when someone just...

"Gun!!!" Someone yelled his name... We both turned around to see who it is...

Gun just smirked... Who is this person?

What worsened the situation is that the guy just pushed me away and stopped in front of Gun...

"Good morning Arm... Seems like you have a good mood today--"

"Shut the fuck up... I saw the news... What are you planning to do?" That Arm guy asked him.

"Good morning brother~" Kitty said and waved at him. So he is their elder brother...

"Shut up Kitty... I'm not talking to you..." Arm said to her.

"You saw the news? You must be surprised? I guess?" Arm just pushed him but this time he didn't fall at the ground... Is he that strong?

"What are you planning to do? Just so you know... You're not part of Phunsawat anymore so you are not invited to the Tri-clans party tomorrow.." Arm angrily said.

"Really? Be careful to your words... You might eat that up tomorrow for my surprise..." Gun said and smirked.

I walked away from him when he just sat beside her sister as he crossed his legs up same as Kitty did...

"You all disowned me as your lil brother and a son... Who am I... I'm not Gun atthaphan for nothing... If grandpa is here... I'm sure he'll be super proud of me... Just so you know... He always told me that I'm the best than you neither dad... Be careful with your own words... You don't know what will happen..." Gun said. Kitty just put her arm around his brother's shoulder and looked directly to his older Brother's eyes...

"Poor Arm weerayut Phunsawat... Should I feel sad about it? Are you really sure that you can handle my twin?" Kitty said. I saw how Arm tightened his grip on his hand just to handle his own anger...

"Let him be my twin... He's a Phunsawat just like you..." Gun said and looked at his sister...

"Should I also change my last name... I can't handle that family anymore" Kitty said. Both of them started to laughed...

"Shut up!!!" Arm yelled out on them. They both stopped and looked back at Arm...

"We better go... The class already started... And..." Gun just stood up as he walked towards him...

"Go back to your place... Just remember that... This school is mine... You can't just defeat me here" Gun said. But before he left he just looked back at me and smirked...

He just mouthed 'Loser' to me before he directly walked away from us...

As that time passed by... Kitty already stood up and walked closer to his brother...

"I'm not going tomorrow... Better just prepare yourselves... LOSER..." She even emphasize the Loser word before she walked away...

His brother just angrily yelled out and ran towards his car and left...

"What a tragic family they have..." Singto spoke out first.

"Let them... You don't know their whole story... Better not judge that fast or else you are dead... Don't forget that Arm is my older brother while Kitty and Gun is my lil brother and sister... Just shut the fuck up" New said as he stood up and also walked away...

"What are we going to do now? Off... Are you still gonna continue the challenge?" Luke just asked. I looked at my friends and smirked...

"Of course... Everything according to my plans... I'll make sure that I'll destroy him... Turn him into pieces... Ended up that he'll suffer more than I did" I said. Yes... Call me demon If you want... I must be proud of it instead... Just like me... What you did to my family... Is such a pain... And I want you to turn it back yourself...

A/N: next update will be such a chaos... And sorry for the short update 🥺

I hope you like this chapter... See you on my next update everyone 💚💚💚