Mess with a wrong guy

Someone's P.O.V

At Phunsawat's Company... Arm who still felt a little pain on his wound just attended a meeting... He was just at the entrance when he caught the reporters inside as the security guards tried to stop them...

He was taken aback when he accidentally bumped someone...

His eyes widened as he found out that it's his dad's business partner... the guy is not alone... They were all here...

Starting from the shareholders, And his dad's business partners...

He straightened up himself and bowed at them... But they just ignored him and gave him a death glare...

"Arm... Better go inside... The meeting is about to start... We will talk something with your father... And it's really a serious matter" One of his dad's business partner said. He just nervously nodded as they all goes inside including him.

After they goes inside... All of the reporters rushed on him to have his interview but luckily the security guards were protecting him including the shareholders and his dad's business partners...

After a long hassle... All of them finally arrived at the meeting...

Arm gulped nervously when he saw his dad in a serious face, looking mess and problematic but still looks good on his suit...

His dad stood up as he tell everyone to sit down and they did it including Arm...

It was full of silence when one of the shareholder spoke out...

"I would... Like to inform you Mr. Phunsawat that I quit... No doubts... Goodbye" He said as he left the meeting...

No one spoke again as they all stood up and left except for those 3 one of his dad's closest business partners...

'They didn't even let my dad explain' Arm thought.

"Chad... What just happened? We were all good not until your adopted son just show up last night... All of them including us were disappointed... We were rooting for you especially to your son who was now the CEO of your company... But you both failed..."

Arm just lowered his head out of embarrassment...

"Your company's ratings just went too low... You're at the bottom part Chad... You failed to protect your company... Did you see your employees outside... They left you... Even the shareholders..."

Mr. Chad gritted his teeth because of anger filled inside of him...

"And this ends now... We are leaving" They stood up as they also left...

"I thought I raised you well to be a good leader... But I'm wrong... I failed..." Mr. Chad uttered. Arm looked at him and about to speak but his dad angrily throw him a lot of things...

He did nothing but to shield himself because of pain...

His dad stopped and sighed deeply...

"We are slowly failing down... If you want to get my trust again... Kill that bullshit brother of yours... If you did as I say... I'll give you a 2nd Chance... For now... I have nothing to do but to sell this fucking company that I earned for 7 YEARS!!!" His dad even empathize the word 'YEARS' just to let him know that he failed.

"I'll give you 3 weeks to kill him... If you can't do that... I'll disowned you just like I did to your brother--"

"Dad I can't do it anymore" Arm said. His dad scoffed as he looked at his son who just knelt down on him...

"What did you just say?" He asked sarcastically. Arm cried...

"What I did to uncle San before... I can't do it again to my own blooded brother" He nervously said. His dad just yelling as he started to kicked him off harshly.